Kevvie Walters options at half.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Less wear and tear on his body, plus his inflated contract means Chez does not depend on the Rep match payments :D

Chez is not in need of cliques and it peeves those that require younger players' deferece to feed their egos @:cool:

The same scenario happened at Manly and reflected badly on Snake :cool:

Since the Manly clique split, the playing group is happy and performing well as a cohesive unit :clap:

NSW can accomodate Hayne and Fifita personality types, yet Qld gets fazed by one bench player with attitude :rolleyes:

Hope the Rep selectors keep ignoring Chez and Manly keeps collecting the silverware :trophy:

Last edited:
How QLD see there halves behind JT and Cronk

Morgan
Milford
Munster
Norman
Taylor
Hunt
Mbye
Elgey
............................... DCE
I'll fill in the blanks for you: Paul Green, Mark Murray, Greg Oliphant, John Grant, Ross Strudwick.

So why cant we{adopt}get DCE to convert,much as GI did,he would be way better than Pearce,there must be a clause to make him a BLUE

D C E like any sports person should not be expected to compromise himself just in order to buy in to some supposed team culture . While it is of course totally understandable with J T and Cronk as the incumbent test half 's and Morgan with his all round utility value being given the S O O priority at present , any consideration then for D C E not to be rated in the next range of preference would just seem to be entirely petty and unprofessional and let alone pass any standard pub test . In any case D C E has already achieved both test and S O O selection and his present absence from S O O can only be of a benefit to Manly in terms of body preservation .

I think Daly needs to put a solid season's worth of consistent performances in and then he can start feeling dirty if he isn't in the hunt for a Qld jersey. Thurston and Cronk are playing their last series so they will be looking for someone to partner Milford.

The position is there for him if he earns it. He may have to play a little bit better than the other contenders to rebuild the bridge, but if he wants the job then he has to show them he can consistently play at that level in club football.

The best way DCE can beat up his detractors is to lead Manly to a premiership or 3....
His footy seems to be doing the talking atm and the negative press does not seem to distract him like it did before.
I agree with my man Killer03 with the initial post, but feel DCE does not need SOO to lift him, in fact being snubbed is likely to lift him at club level to show these jokers up, the bloke is a class half and their loss is our gain.

haha mybe wtf Walters is a dud coach he like mal just has the best players and the ref of course... always the ref haha good to see old archer come out and say they stuffed up and cost us the game. But doesn't he do that every week and nothing changes? the nrl is a joke since 2013 gf. fuk them. Go manly

Thurston, Cronk, smith ,slater all goorrrnn soon and retired. DCE still years up his sleeve and they'll come knocking and he'll be at the peak of his powers! What's your answer Cherry? Thanks but ......
Keep smashing it up for our mighty eagles mate and show them!

It's no surprise to me...you have to understand the culture in this QLD set up. DCE did not fit in and was dropped many moons ago, at the behest of Thurston, Smith and co.

Many have tried to deny it, but it's simply true that he is not popular amongst the senior playing group. Be that as it may, you only have to look at the selection of Glasby in Origin 2 as evidence that the senior playing group are still running things at Maroons HQ...hence the death of DCE's representative career.

Agree mate
All cause he would not join in the team sing and drink urine together with the mob

Well fark you and your Cane toad culture

DCE is better than that mob and glad he is with us and we will see his benefit for years

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8