Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_0586.jpeg

Keppie played well yesterday but I can understand why some get frustrated with him as he promises so much but some times delivers rocks instead of what you perceive is his potential.

Finally a complete performance with suitable work rate. Outstanding. In the past he has brought aggression in patches and pulled off the occasional big hit, but last night he maintained the energy for the full duration of his stints and actually got better the longer the game went. Well done son!

Finally a complete performance with suitable work rate. Outstanding. In the past he has brought aggression in patches and pulled off the occasional big hit, but last night he maintained the energy for the full duration of his stints and actually got better the longer the game went. Well done son!
Best game since he went toe to toe with the roosters pack a couple of years ago.
Keep them coming...

He is .. and always has been .. the greatest front rower to ever play for Manly* ... and at just 25 is only starting to come into his dominant years ....

The fact that some of you sausage roll eaters haven't been able to see it ... is just sad.

* (Whose initials are SK and was a Parra junior.)

One of Keppie's best games yet.
Paseka was not far behind either ,the pair were awesome yesterday.
Onwards & upwards boys.

He is .. and always has been .. the greatest front rower to ever play for Manly* ... and at just 25 is only starting to come into his dominant years ....

The fact that some of you sausage roll eaters haven't been able to see it ... is just sad.

Is there any other forwards that we can compare him too? Or is it a one horse race for this distinguished honour? I mean any sentence that utters the words “ greatest front rower to play for Manly” despite the disclaimer 😂 One must be eating sausage rolls with some very exotic mushrooms in them to utter such a sentence.
Btw, it’s great to see the young fella play well.

Im actually in Tahiti 🤷‍♂️ 🏄‍♀️ at the moment so have only watched highlights of the game. However, given the keppie dawgs efforts I’m thinking woodsie got a bit of movement after the final whistle.

Im actually in Tahiti 🤷‍♂️ 🏄‍♀️ at the moment so have only watched highlights of the game. However, given the keppie dawgs efforts I’m thinking woodsie got a bit of movement after the final whistle.
How’s the surf?

Tahiti always been on the bucket list. Not Chopes at 10ft though 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4