Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Manly Premiership Winning Fear factor Perspective ...

F..ACE
E..VERYTHING
A..ND
R..ISE LIKE RESILIENT PREMIERSHIP WINNING SEA EAGLES

Ron Gibbs Manlys Premiership Winning Fear Factor
1688971285206.png

Ryan

Journey Man
Well if we must trust the coaches, then Keppie is on the way out.
Would LOVE him and Lodge in the pack together. In my opinion, that's something to be feared. Aloiai back to bench:

08. Matt Lodge
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi / Ethan Bullemor
13. Josh Schuster

15. Taniela Paseka
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Sean Keppie

That's a beastly set of forwards guys

Ryan

Journey Man
I'd like to, you know, lodge a protest.

Not only does he bring smelly baggage but I'm not convinced he's as tough as he/we thinks he is.

Fraught I say. Fraught.
He's an Eagle now mate, let's at least get behind him and give him a shot.

Everyone deserves a fair go. Look at Dylan Walker and Addin Fonua-Blake as examples.

No-one is perfect in life. We all make mistakes. This guy was being talked about to play Origin 18 months ago.

Ned

Bencher

Everyone deserves a fair go. Look at Dylan Walker and Addin Fonua-Blake as examples.

No-one is perfect in life. We all make mistakes. This guy was being talked about to play Origin 18 months ago.
He is? I haven't seen any announcement.

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I guess technically he's a Blacktown player so I'll temper my view (coz I'm old and full of much wisdom @:D) until I see what version of Lodge he brings to the Club. I'm more than happy to give people a second chance, maybe even a third but even someone with my great wisdom has a breaking point. I hope he brings the better version of himself. If nothing else, his family could do with him holding down a steady gig for a while.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Three teams have overlooked his history but didn't like what they saw once he was in their squad. Sounds like all three of the clubs paid him out to get rid of him. Massive red flags.

At least he is cheap and not in our top 30 yet. Clearly has talent and you'd have to assume we are his last chance saloon if things go sour for a 4th time.

XV-1

First Grader
Three teams have overlooked his history but didn't like what saw once he was in their squad. Sounds like all three of the clubs paid him out to get rid of him. Massive red flags.

At least he is cheap and not in our top 30 yet. Clearly has talent and you'd have to assume we are his last chance saloon if things go sour for a 4th time.

How do you think the rest of the playing group is going welcome Lodge?

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There was an article today somewhere that said we have tapped 7 players on the shoulder to leave at seasons end , to make way for Fifita and / or Tino.

So we possibly ARE shipping out mate hahaha
The only Fifita we'd be getting would be the one we shipped off to the Dragons. @:D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18