• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both Keppie and Marty have been a bit inconsistent and off the pace this season Like others , think that Paseka has been much more effective in recent weeks and seems more in the keeper category right now , Think that Boyle and Saddler have much more to offer too , Sipley has been unlucky with opportunities this season . Maybe being hampered by injuries but on the big money he is on , really can not afford to have Marty waning any further . Keppie has still got it but has to apply himself more to get back his improvement trajectory and again think that Boyle and Saddler have a lot of upside to come .

Very fair point mate and this works for your average Joe tradesman like player....but Keppie has that crazy streak Every team needs, the only problem early was keeping the rage but not going over the top (penalties, send offs ect), but I would prefer the Wildman for shorter stints than just another worker for longer....I really felt the impact he gave from the bench in his first few games was Far more impact which is is best input for this Manly side....
Agree

It gave us a nice change of pace. You can really notice when AFB and Marty are off now

Agree

It gave us a nice change of pace. You can really notice when AFB and Marty are off now
Honestly with our limited attack after they go off we are screwed.

We hold most teams until they do and then bingo at the 20 odd minute mark it’s like “ whoo ****ing hoo here we go”.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Is Sipley injured !!!!
I’d suggest he’s not playing cos he missed three quarters of last season, and hasn’t been able to play his way back in via reserves. He’s also on the larger side so may be inclined to weight gain... Des would be having none of that if he’s a few kegs over.

Why don't I remember that? You would have thought that would have been big news. Anyway, good luck to him. I hope they're happy together.

Haahaahha ... my apologies .... I think you may have taken me too literally ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8