• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Love the kid and think he’s a real prospect. Tries his heart out every week.

However: his hands are a liability and he makes errors at such key moments in the game. I think this is because he is just trying a little bit too hard, which is not a knock on the bloke but needs to prioritise holding onto the ball at the expense of getting a quick play the ball at times. Think we need to give Sipley (who was excellent last year) a run in his place at least for a few weeks.

I’ll probably get shouted down but interested to hear the Silvertails thoughts.

The disappearance of Tof is a mystery to many of us!

I'll assume that by first grade you should know to hang onto the ball but sometimes a quiet word from a respected coach can readjust the attitude.

No shouting from me.

What happened to the Keppie that came in like a bull when he debuted last season ?
Was far more aggressive and angry....even seemed stronger....hope he wasn't living near Xerri

A young kid in his first full season of first grade (especially a front rower) is going to take sometime to get his game right
You are right there . Some young props mature like wine over time . Lets hope he is not a one year wonder

However: his hands are a liability and he makes errors at such key moments in the game. I think this is because he is just trying a little bit too hard, which is not a knock on the bloke but needs to prioritise holding onto the ball at the expense of getting a quick play the ball at times. Think we need to give Sipley (who was excellent last year) a run in his place at least for a few weeks.

reminds me a bit of Kitey in that regard, maybe he just needs his eyes checked to see if that helps. Kitey came to us with the worst hands in the NRL and left being a gun player

Thought Kewpie went well in the game he started, has dropped off a bit, I'm sure he will GROW into a decent prop.

He came on 30 minutes after our key moment passed. I'd like to see him get more time

Big fan of Keppie and have tipped him to represent ... but he has not been the same since the rule changes ... whether this is a factor I don't know ... maybe struggling with the extra pace ... usually likes to hit, but under the new conditions he looks like he is just trying to keep up ... then less energy for the hit-up ...

I'll back him to adjust in time ...

The disappearance of Tof is a mystery to many of us!

I'll assume that by first grade you should know to hang onto the ball but sometimes a quiet word from a respected coach can readjust the attitude.

No shouting from me.

Tin-foil hat stuff .... your memory is better than mine ... but didn't Sipley come out on social media and either bag the club for letting some player go last late year, or at least publicly support the player .... he maybe persona non grata ... or I could just be confused ...

Tin-foil hat stuff .... your memory is better than mine ... but didn't Sipley come out on social media and either bag the club for letting some player go last late year, or at least publicly support the player .... he maybe persona non grata ... or I could just be confused ...

Not sure. Last thing I found was back in may. An interview titled "Love of team-mates". He always seems positive. His bio says "most under-rated prop in the nrl" which is kinda chuckle worthy considering he doesn't get selected.

He said 'no more uber eats' in an interview at the start of covid. Maybe upset a sponsor... lol

A young kid in his first full season of first grade (especially a front rower) is going to take sometime to get his game right
Do agree...however elements like aggression and intimidation seem lost since his initiation last season...the 2 key area's where he seemed to prosper, he Will develope and be a Solid prop forward, but those 2 elements are his bread and butter and great traits.

Wasn't that Lane.

Do agree...however elements like aggression and intimidation seem lost since his initiation last season...the 2 key area's where he seemed to prosper, he Will develope and be a Solid prop forward, but those 2 elements are his bread and butter and great traits.

Might be trying to find the right balance (and not get gassed too early?)

Its tough to judge as fans as we are not at training every day.

Now I'm not at all implying this is the case with Toff as I simply have no idea but for all we know he could be stinking it up at training, cutting corners etc etc and thats why he doesnt get a run.

So hard to judge atm without reserve grade

*Again not a Toff attack just a general comment in tegards to any of our guys who arent getting a run

Might be trying to find the right balance (and not get gassed too early?)
Very fair point mate and this works for your average Joe tradesman like player....but Keppie has that crazy streak Every team needs, the only problem early was keeping the rage but not going over the top (penalties, send offs ect), but I would prefer the Wildman for shorter stints than just another worker for longer....I really felt the impact he gave from the bench in his first few games was Far more impact which is is best input for this Manly side....

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10