Keppie the ENFORCER !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disagree.

They scored in the corner due to overlap in numbers as we are down to 12.

How is that not his fault?
Tackle to get in the sin bin had more to do with the rain imo. It was unlucky. The dodgy ref calls the ridiculous penalty count against us in comparison to parramatta and the receiving no six agains had more to do with us losing imo opinion than Keppie whom I suggested in my post needs to play NSW cup. I trust this answers your question.

Tries his guts out.....thick as a plank.

Can't win with players who make the errors he does. Penalties, bad tackle technique and knocked out, doesn't chase from the inside, runs up out of the line and leaves holes.

Love his effort. It's not that. He Just never learns. Cut him loose.
Well said. I’ve made excuses for him. But not tonight.

But WHY was he penalised ....fat boys like Poulo up as our blokes 1 off the ruck caught the ball
Game was a joke
End of story
Yeah, but he has to know he’s equal with Jake on the tip cheat for the cheating refs. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kline didn’t tip Cummins as soon as he came on.

Bullemore for Keppie. And sell Marty immediately and find an elite prop or elite prop in the making. I would look at someone like Spencer Leniu, Griffin Naeme, Bunty Afoa, Luke Thompson, NAS, Flegler, Tui Kamikamica. Lot of much better options than players like Lodge and Hetherington that I hear some Manly fans trying to bring up. We got money to spend with Marty out, so spend it wisely.

Both are liabilities to our club at the moment. We are not winning the comp with them in our 17.

Bullemore for Keppie. And sell Marty immediately and find an elite prop or elite prop in the making. I would look at someone like Spencer Leniu, Griffin Naeme, Bunty Afoa, Luke Thompson, NAS, Flegler, Tui Kamikamica. Lot of much better options than players like Lodge and Hetherington that I hear some Manly fans trying to bring up. We got money to spend with Marty out, so spend it wisely.

Both are liabilities to our club at the moment. We are not winning the comp with them in our 17.
I would love to see NAS in the team. As much as I love to hate him as the villain, he is exactly the sort of mongrel, backed with size and intimidation, we need. Love Bunty, but see him struggling for consistency and any sort of consistent dominance.

Personally I have an aversion to people with pudding-like heads.

Scott Penn also comes to mind. Wish we could see the back end of both of them.

Keppie is the best thing we have in the pack ... all you numbnuts have been whinging, moaning and writing chronicles about how soft and ineffective our pack is ... and then you want to flick the one bloke other than Jake that gives a toss.

Keppie's only crime at the moment is being out of form .. and TRYING TOO HARD ..

Keppie is a keeper ... All hail keppie.

Keppie is the best thing we have in the pack ... all you numbnuts have been whinging, moaning and writing chronicles about how soft and ineffective our pack is ... and then you want to flick the one bloke other than Jake that gives a toss.

Keppie's only crime at the moment is being out of form .. and TRYING TOO HARD ..

You make a very good point there

Keppie always has a Go . He always come out firing and whilst sometimes he miss fires we must take into account that he is only 24 years of age and still maturing

Mate he tries hard, hits hard, but don't think there is much between the ears in terms of footy smarts. This isn't exactly something new that has crept into his game. Drop balls, penalties, sin bins at literally the worst moments. Brian Kelly was exactly the same, in terms of errors at costly times. Almost every second game!

Oh myyy... Woodsie - normally you are very well schooled in your comments. I have to say this time you have lost the plot. The only lines he bends regularly are the lines on the palm of his hand... yes he can put a shot on but his attack is terrible and his dumb arse penalties and errors week after week just kill us. Not to mention his clocking off on the inside in defence. We have to jetison Keppie and Sipley and also Marty at years end.

Must be totally frustrating for the Manly coaching staff with Keppie , does some really useful stuff then nullified with some equally undisciplined play . Not great with his lateral movement either , not a prerequisite for a middle role but can be a drawback . If he can iron out some of his inconsistency , could be a real asset but just too unreliable for a while now .

I think he was stiff to go to the bin. Made some strong carries and big hits. I would keep him in the side ahead of tapau any day. Marty is a passenger.

Last edited:
Personally think Keppie adds steel others don't and though made a few borderline challenges against Slimeamatta - I seen Slimes very clearly multiple times they made similar tackles and grubby actions in general, including the old face rubs that have been outlawed since the 80's and is a cheap shot reserved for the Clayton's tough guy
I think Keppie more than made up for a dumb moment with several legal crunching tackles and is only a point of conversation because we lost a game decided purely and simply by the officials

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4