Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I wasnt convinced when Gordie stopped in but he has been quite good.

And controversial as I bleed blue but good to have some QLD balance on the desk (beyond Read).

What happened to Andy Raymond, not that I'm complaining. He presented NRL games like boxing bouts, jeez ..he was a grating voice to the ears.
He was "let go" by fox a couple of years ago.

Has his own podcast now but I haven't listened to it.

He was "let go" by fox a couple of years ago.

Has his own podcast now but I haven't listened to it.
Did a fun one this week with Garrick. Rubes picked his dream RL team of athletes that haven't played RL. Lots of MMA fighters, if they called cattle dog it would be a blood bath.

Can’t stand Ginanne. Always deathrides Manly.
What's going on at Foxtel, they seem to be doubling up on commentators doing games. Back when they first started out they used a different caller for every game. Cost cutting i guess, sign of the times no doubt.

How bout Hoppers quote of the year last night:

James Hooper: “I’d argue sam Walker with the ball in hand is as dangerous as any player in the competition!”

That will do me. I said after watching about 5 games of Walker, he’s near on been the most overhyped, overated player The game has ever seen. Not his fault of course.

hat will do me. I said after watching about 5 games of Walker, he’s near on been the most overhyped, overated player The game has ever seen. Not his fault of course.
Not a bad thread topic right there :)
You could call it 'Not his fault of course' because totally right that boom players aren't responsible for the crazy media frenzy, and it's kind of unfair to laugh at players who aren't as good as some dumb experts thought they were. Nevertheless I can think of a couple of nominations :)

Has Kent been back to court yet?
Gee the media are quiet on this one.
Kenty has gone to ground, lt's like he never existed. It just amazes me that Anasty hasn't commented on Kent, just a short statement, he deserves this at least ,him being the original co-host from the very start. Kenty must be under the NRL stand down rule as well....not looking good for him at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8