Kennel Post of the day...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Back during the HSC period, I had a ****load of time to kill. Since I decided procrastinating was better than actually studying, I took up other hobbies. One of these hobbies was trolling on a Bulldog forum called the Kennel.

You'd think that I'd actually have to exert effort to cause trouble, but alas, typing in full sentences and answering peoples posts without swearing earned me plenty of ire. Shortly enough, polls, threads and even a petition was started to try and get me banned. I left as the exam period ended and was never officially banned, I copped a few temporary suspensions but the final straw came couple of weeks ago when I went on there to tell them that Manly will win, etc. etc.

I was banned almost immedietly, while swearing, threats of violence and incessant racism seem to be encouraged. Anyway, the people that post there are so stupid, it's actually really quality entertainment. I'd like to share it with you people.

Thread: "Random Predictions for 2005"

marty: "in shock horror the rabbitoh's will take the minor premiership but lose to the bulldogs 100 - 0 in the grand final.
haha nah."

Thank god he cleared that up.

i would suggest signing Braith if only to piss them off more!!!! am loving the season they are having!

Thread: "FRIGGN Manly"

chris_e_fresh: "manly are pretenders

the only beat us by 8 points there ****"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4