Kennedy - game over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
According to 2gb the word out of the Manly camp this morning is not encouraging. The knee might be worse than thought and there is some talk that he might not play again this season.

Personally I think he is such a competitor that he will play again, but it's hard to see him being at 100% for the rest of the year.

Oh, and Johns' neck is not looking good - his season might be over too, in which case you can strike the Knights off the list of potential Premiers.

Even without the neck injury he might be in hot water for his abuse of the touchie.

And so he should .Bloody little whinger. I had a lot of respect for Joey but that is fading fast.

I was impressed we didnt drop our bundle when BK went off. Looks good for the rest of the season if he doesnt play.

Johns hadn't taken his meds in the previous week I'd say. Maybe lexipro was in short supply in Newcastle last week.

Johns hadn't taken his meds in the previous week I'd say. Maybe lexipro was in short supply in Newcastle last week.

Drugs in short suppply at newcastle????? Thats why they got maddog back.lol

This rumour sounds like it has Zorba written all over it. I wouldn't mind betting it's a ploy so Manly don't become the next west tigers, Parramatta, Newcastle, Cowboys....the list goes on that have supossedly had the comp all but won this season if you believe the media.

Given that this is Kennedy's last season I can't imagine he'd be happy to go out after last night.

I reckon it might be worth resting him from the Rabbits game tho.

If his season is finished he will have unfinished business at Manly and maybe decide to back up again next year?

We can only hope.

yes we should be able to beat the rabbits with out him any one for that matter . as johns goes what about the knock on from quinn that they said was aknock back even goose gus said he could not belive it and when robbo got taken out we did,nt carrie on like dic$$$$ johns and co

Very early days to make a call on BKs knee. We are a much better team with him on the paddock and we would have handled the last minute pressure much better with him there. Fingers crossed it is not serious.

Slight tear of the calf muscle translates to a 1-2 week rest. I'd put plenty on BK starting against the Dogs in 2 weeks time.

The media's now supporting that theory c_eagle. Fingers crossed - because that means he may never play at Brookvale again (unless we get a home semi final)...

Slight tear of the calf muscle translates to a 1-2 week rest. I'd put plenty on BK starting against the Dogs in 2 weeks time.

In last nights telecast he was pointing at, and gesturing to, and allowing the medico to pay attention to the point directly ABOVE the knee. No calf suggestion last night from what was on tele. :?:

Just checked elswhere and yep, so gotcha c-eagle. thanks. At least its only tissue and not more serious. As others have said, no real issue if he is out for the mixo's. Probably be good for us to make headway woithout him for next week. Then he has 2 weeks left before oblivion.

Just checked elswhere and yep, so gotcha c-eagle. thanks. At least its only tissue and not more serious. As others have said, no real issue if he is out for the mixo's. Probably be good for us to make headway woithout him for next week. Then he has 2 weeks left before oblivion.

Jeez, we still have a finals campaign.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4