Keiran Hipgrave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I know this bloke has some injury history but WOW what a leader and CAN play... I've been a fan from day one and it sux that he has been restricted by injuries but I would love to see this bloke take Joel Thompsons place because he plays at pace, has a step and a smart offload and is the kind of player that says "Follow Me"... plus he is bloody tough...

You mean Keegan Hipgrave. Yeah I like him. He could be decent in a good system. Gives 100% that’s for sure.

I know this bloke has some injury history but WOW what a leader and CAN play... I've been a fan from day one and it sux that he has been restricted by injuries but I would love to see this bloke take Joel Thompsons place because he plays at pace, has a step and a smart offload and is the kind of player that says "Follow Me"... plus he is bloody tough...

gets a bit of white line fever which is something we really lack. Good player.

Yeah, I’ve been a fan for a while. It’s all in the eyes...and he got doze craaazy eyes....run through brick walls shiit. Agree last cpla seasons he was easily baited, and was penalties in the bank for the opposition. But as said, seems to have found a nice balance. But he didn’t look to healthy after tonight’s game.

All he's missing is the sideburns. He goes alright hes not that good imo. Joel is much better we just barely use the guy
Not saying hes better than Joel but I reckon he'd be a great replacement when Joel leaves... he runs good lines and plays at speed plus he gives 110% every time and has looked a good player in many, many losses for the titans... one man cant carry a team but this bloke tries to and he is not gonna be on the sort of coin that an Arrow or Fifita is so I reckon hes actually achievable...

Tough and uncompromising competitor and will need a decent replacement for Joel but would think that Schuster and Hamole will be the next candidates for back row spots .

Tough and uncompromising competitor and will need a decent replacement for Joel but would think that Schuster and Hamole will be the next candidates for back row spots .
Yeah I thought Schuster was being touted as a 6 and I am not sure about Guacomole... I like him but I am surprised he hasn't been used this year... I also like Waddell as a player but I reckon Hipgrave is a cut above those back rowers...

Yeah I thought Schuster was being touted as a 6 and I am not sure about Guacomole... I like him but I am surprised he hasn't been used this year... I also like Waddell as a player but I reckon Hipgrave is a cut above those back rowers...
Don "t expect much agreement but am still of the view that Schuster could be a better fit at 13 for Manly and move Jake to an edge . Would certainly offer much more in attack there compared with his [ Jake ] limited impact at 13 now and Schuster has a big enough built and should be able to provide enough defense as a 13 . Like Waddell "s work rate too but need a bit more to offer for a run on edge forward . Titans have bought him through their ranks ? If so would be good to see him stay there and not in the loop of course but see no indication at present that Manly are seeking out any more back rowers

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4