Keary shoulder charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next week will be telling, will the MRC have the balls to make all those charges or will the Mason suspension just be a hiccup and more " Manly Loading".

My is that they wi susped Leary as it is almost the same spelling and that way they can get their Manly loading in, another tick for their annual bonus.

With Hodges retiring, Keary is really stepping up to take the title of 'Bloke you most want to see get repeatedly punched in the face!'

With Auva'a, Luke, Keary etc, they've over taken the 'Dogs as NRL's grubbiest team, especially since Ennis went to the Sharks.

Sorry but only one week for keary what a joke
Just announced by the NRL
How the f$$$ is masons tackle worse than that

God the NRL are jerks. Keary actually put the force of his shoulder into the hit. If it was a bigger, stronger player than Keary, Oneil would have been decked. That was a minimum 2 weeks hit

But even without Willies carrys overs they are both deemed 1 week shoulder charges. The Keary one had way more intent about it. Willies was careless, at best. Keary tucked his arm and when in for the damaging hit. Willies was a bit awkward. Burgess did not reel back in any way. Oneil bounced back and hit the ground.

Are they grading these shoulder charges yet or what? Because there is no way they were equal. They NRL are suggesting they were equal by Keary only getting 1 week...he should have got 2 weeks minimum, based on it being worse than Willies

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4