• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But seriously yes I found it fine.

They stream the fox games so it's the fox commentators you hear - led by Vonnie!

I believe they don't stream exactly live, as they're a few minutes behind fox itself - I found this out one night watching a game while WhatsApping with a few mates watching the same game & a couple of them reacted to a try before it happened on my screen.

Not sure why, a mate of mine reckons its something to do with fox being the owners therefore their cast is prioritised & 100% live while resellers should have a slightly delayed cast.

As for reliable, mine went down a couple of times during games (image just froze despite my internet working fine) but it was only for a few minutes except for one occasion, which was for about 20 minutes.

Yes I just changed over from Foxtel to Kayo in early January and it does the job, still get all the ads from Foxtel as a direct feed and as 47MVEagle said you are slighty behind the live action as I had the same experience where I was watching and chatting online to friends watching same game and they were ahead of me. The price is the great thing and it generally operates well enough for my liking. The price is amazing value compared to what you have to pay for Foxtel to get sport and I'm surprised more haven't swapped over

It's oKay (see what I did there?)
21GCae4djDWtP5soiY.gif

But seriously yes I found it fine.

They stream the fox games so it's the fox commentators you hear - led by Vonnie!

I believe they don't stream exactly live, as they're a few minutes behind fox itself - I found this out one night watching a game while WhatsApping with a few mates watching the same game & a couple of them reacted to a try before it happened on my screen.

Not sure why, a mate of mine reckons its something to do with fox being the owners therefore their cast is prioritised & 100% live while resellers should have a slightly delayed cast.

As for reliable, mine went down a couple of times during games (image just froze despite my internet working fine) but it was only for a few minutes except for one occasion, which was for about 20 minutes.
I think ill give it a try I don't want to pay $75 a month just to watch nrl on weekends. Unless they drop the price before seasons start

I think ill give it a try I don't want to pay $75 a month just to watch nrl on weekends. Unless they drop the price before seasons start
Mate I was in this exact position 12mths ago and after near on 20yrs with Fox I bit the bullet and swapped to Kayo. Like anything it’s an adjustment but I honestly can’t say I’ve had any issues with it. It’s basically just Fox sports on demand through an app. All the commentators across the live sports are the same as Fox. Cut the cord mate and piss off the junk Foxtel package. The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner.

Different scenario for me , I need my Foxtel box so I can move it to my caravan and get all the games live even with no internet.

But if that wasn’t the case I’d change in a heartbeat.

I've had Kayo for over 12 months now. The only issues are that it is slightly behind live and it does occasionally buffer the feed. I have also had the odd time that it has froze or the feed drops altogether. But for the price and for the flexibility to switch it on and off as you want it is better than those pirates at Fox.

I think Telstra have some deal going at the moment if you are a customer

I switched to Kayo but then found out I didn't have the app on my tele so I'm reluctantly back to fox.
Hoping my tele will have an update soon and will get the app.

I switched to Kayo but then found out I didn't have the app on my tele so I'm reluctantly back to fox.
I dont have the app either but you can use the web browser on your tv for kayo. Thats what i will do, for $25 a month and 14 day free trial i cant lose. Plus you can leave any time. Thanks people i have decided lol

Do you have an Apple TV Box? I was able to download the Kayo app and stream it to my TV.

Last year i was paying 53.50 now its 20 more for the same thing.. ridiculous
The best thing to do is call Foxtel up and say disconnection.
Barter with them and stick with the disconnection story due to cost until you get the retention team. I pay about $43 a month for HD and sport with Foxtel and they try and put the cost up eventually and I keep getting the discount. Recently I got to the stage where the lady said ok I will put the disconnection through as they didn't want to offer me a discount that I was on previously and yet again I was speaking with the retention team. Each time I think this could be actually the time Foxtel gets disconnected and it never happens. Stick to your guns and make sure you pay no more than $43 --45 per month with sport HD and IQ4 rental included. I find with internet that can be hit and miss for the $43 odd bucks its still reasonable for reliability.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8