[Resurrected] Karmichael Hunt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
LOL....that's Freudian. I think you mean Ben Cousins

Wayne Carey or Ben Cousins..
One loved team mates wives and the other one snitched on team mates to avoid conviction. I’d hate to be the Carey or Couso of Rugby League!
The league boys prefer to spread the controversy out pretty evenly like the ermm awesome salary cap budgets NRL boast about..

Notice:
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing..
Did you notice?

Q: Why do blondes tip toe past the medicine cabinet?
A: They don’t want to wake up the sleeping pills

My 2 cents for the day :peace:

Former Bronco Karmichael Hunt is about to make his return to Red Hill with reports the dual international has signed a train-and-trial deal which will begin next week.
Rugby league journalist Ben Dobbin reports the 34-year-old will start his train-and-trial contract on Monday and fans should “expect” him to play NRL in the coming weeks.

Kevvie is clutching at straws, poor bastard.
Hahahahah
Pee Wee Reaction GIF

Former Bronco Karmichael Hunt is about to make his return to Red Hill with reports the dual international has signed a train-and-trial deal which will begin next week.
Rugby league journalist Ben Dobbin reports the 34-year-old will start his train-and-trial contract on Monday and fans should “expect” him to play NRL in the coming weeks.
So, I take it that means the Donkeys still have a spot vacant in their 30-man roster?

This signing by the Broncos is a sign of

Desperate times calls for desperate measures

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10