[Resurrected] Karmichael Hunt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
Looks like Hunt is leaving the reds. Would be a very handy pick up. Solid defender with loads of experience.
He is 32 but has had a pretty easy last 6 or so years. So really probably the body of a 29 year old.

Would be a solid center/wing/fullback! He has had his troubles but by all accounts is decent and popular person.

Looks like Hunt is leaving the reds. Would be a very handy pick up. Solid defender with loads of experience.
He is 32 but has had a pretty easy last 6 or so years. So really probably the body of a 29 year old.

Would be a solid center/wing/fullback! He has had his troubles but by all accounts is decent and popular person.
Every thing comes with a price that amounts to value . What would be his asking Price ?

He's a smack head and can't get off the stuff.

How many times does he charged before he realises he has a problem?

A huge NO...plus, he's not even any good to worry about.

If qld reds don't want him, that says it all.

Agreed.

Doesn't mean you introduce known party boys to a club that's starting a rebuild with Des at the helm...

Great talent but bad for culture. In my opinion.

You are probably right but i wouldn't put in the toxic category. He is decent by all accounts. We could do a lot worse than him next year i reckon.

He's a smack head and can't get off the stuff.

How many times does he charged before he realises he has a problem?

A huge NO...plus, he's not even any good to worry about.

If qld reds don't want him, that says it all.

Yeah right. I didn't realise it was that bad. How many times has he been charged?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...ith-karmichael-hunt-and-reds-set-to-part-ways

Karmichael Hunt will part ways with the Queensland Reds by Christmas and could be in the frame for a Waratahs call-up in 2019.

The Sydney Morning Herald understands the Auckland-born code-hopping utility and his management are close to an agreement with the Reds that will see him released from the final year of his contract with the Super Rugby side in the coming weeks.

Hunt early days 100%
Today is about a Peta Hiku, which is solid.
You would pay for a Jordan Rapana, but get half the player....

• Clever
Reactions: R3
Twice that I can remember.

I think the first time he got off and the 2nd time got punished but a slap on the wrist. Can't quite remember the exact punishment but it was less than what everyone was expecting.

I agree most players would be on the stuff (which is why I don't want Corey Norman either) but for him, even being charged didn't deter him.

And I don't think he'd be that great anymore anyway.

I'd say we'll bide our time and see who's available during the year. Someone always crops up when least expected.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8