Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@FOXSportsNews: #BREAKING: Two Gold Coast Titans players reportedly also charged alongside Karmichael Hunt for supplying cocaine

This has to be good news for Manly.

Why would DCE want to take his young family to the Gold Coast with the coke dealing part of the culture.

The coach could not stop a similar culture in North Qld

As I have said on many occasions the Titans are a basket case.

Really it cannot be that long until they just roll over and die, I imagine this will do wonders for their membership campaign.

The reports also say a 22 year old woman has been charged. Does anyone have a list of 22 year old Qld women? We can then speculate on her identity.
Well Roxy down at the Prince of Wales in Ipswich, who likes to get drunk and flash her tits, fits the bill. I'll ask her later.

What are Smith and Greenturd gunna do now with all those 3rd party arrangements they promised who are now disappearing in droves.

Bwa ha farkin ha NRL...Couldn't happen at a nicer time.

I know someone who is very involved with TSS rugby and they were going to kick them out after the Greg bird car washing incident. The use of drugs would have been the straw.
Some other Titans new board are associated (loosely) with TSS so I thinker would have been told to jump before being pushed.

Now do we smell a rat as to why Karmichael left the AFL

You raise an interesting point.. It was a pretty sudden change of codes, and there's been whispers around regarding the soft policy that AFL have on recreational drugs. Wonder if he got caught a few times and was given a choice?

This is indeed a crisis for them. Annesley has a big job in front of him there. No home, very little sponsorship, players arrested and under suspicion, tiny crowds, uninspiring club colours, pedestrian jersey design, grundy's shut years ago, an obscure mascot that is not easily depicted nor has any resonance (I mean come on it is not an animal, can't be made into a logo etc), I could go on.

I think before this conversation goes over the top, there is a lot of clarification that needs to be made in regards to Hunt.

- He has not been charged or arrested, just been given a "Notice to Appear"
- The time line is incorrect and the time being discussed is before he was contracted to the reds.

I think before this conversation goes over the top, there is a lot of clarification that needs to be made in regards to Hunt.

- He has not been charged or arrested, just been given a "Notice to Appear"
- The time line is incorrect and the time being discussed is before he was contracted to the reds.
Fair enough but you can't deny my point about grundy's closing

Now do we smell a rat as to why Karmichael left the AFL
Perhaps he had the same problem as Pablo Escobar...
Rats ate $1 billion of Pablo Escobar's profit... According to Roberto Escobar, one of Pablo's closest brothers, at a time when their estimated profits were circling $20 billion annually "Pablo was earning so much that each year we would write off 10% of the money because the rats would eat it in storage or it would be damaged by water or lost."

I am just erring on the side of caution, I don't like it when i get threatening phone calls or emails from lawyers, it really ruins my day

Perhaps he had the same problem as Pablo Escobar...
Rats ate $1 billion of Pablo Escobar's profit... According to Roberto Escobar, one of Pablo's closest brothers, at a time when their estimated profits were circling $20 billion annually "Pablo was earning so much that each year we would write off 10% of the money because the rats would eat it in storage or it would be damaged by water or lost."

I remember reading somewhere that they budgeted over US$2,000 annually... On rubber bands for the cash stacks..

I am going to go all "holier than thou" and say im not going to believe or care about any of this crap until he is convicted. The same arseholes in the papers went off half cocked and did a job on Brett Stewart. As much as it will help our cause with DCE I am not going to be hypocritical and give these papers the satisfaction. Innocent until proven guilty. Even if Karmichael is an arsehole.

Hunts a fool the only way you get away with this Scott free with no ramifications what so ever is if you play for the broncos while your doing it. Allegedly.... Anyway it's the gold coast there's not a lot one can do there other than fornicate with hookers, join a bikie gang and do a bunch of coke and while visting theme parks I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4