Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hunt is on SUPPLY CHARGES...not just a quick sort here or there with some mates....So its a little bit different to Dell, Heugill etc, who were just users...Or were these others charged by law for supply and use...I cant remember
I'm not positive on qld (every state has a dif criminal code) but I'm assuming it's similar to nsw if I remember my criminology degree. In NSW (and many other states) we have what's called deeming provisions. It lays the burden of proof on the accused. Deeming is where you set ratios for quantities and it's 'deemed' to be for a certain purpose based on the quantity. E.g. the limit between personal use and a supply charge may be 0-3g for personal use 3.01-6g for supply, 6.01-20g for trafficking etc. (just an example) It goes on, there is commercial supply and a few other categories.

Say Khunt was found to have 3.1g it is then up to him and his defence team to prove it was personal use because he is in the supply range. If they can't he'll be found guilty of supply and there will be a range his sentence has to fall into. It was a fundamental change to the treatment of drugs in Australia not too long ago. Makes it easier to prosecute. Stops people getting off for dealing by saying a kilo of rack is personal use.

I'm not positive on qld (every state has a dif criminal code) but I'm assuming it's similar to nsw if I remember my criminology degree. In NSW (and many other states) we have what's called deeming provisions. It lays the burden of proof on the accused. Deeming is where you set ratios for quantities and it's 'deemed' to be for a certain purpose based on the quantity. E.g. the limit between personal use and a supply charge may be 0-3g for personal use 3.01-6g for supply, 6.01-20g for trafficking etc. (just an example) It goes on, there is commercial supply and a few other categories.

Say Khunt was found to have 3.1g it is then up to him and his defence team to prove it was personal use because he is in the supply range. If they can't he'll be found guilty of supply and there will be a range his sentence has to fall into. It was a fundamental change to the treatment of drugs in Australia not too long ago. Makes it easier to prosecute. Stops people getting off for dealing by saying a kilo of rack is personal use.

All sounds about right.

Also if for example someone bought in bulk on behalf of friends, or for distribution to friends, that would still be classed as dealing right? For example one or 2 players may be picking up a batch for distribution among team mates, say for a season launch or something like that.

All sounds about right.

Also if for example someone bought in bulk on behalf of friends, or for distribution to friends, that would still be classed as dealing right? For example one or 2 players may be picking up a batch for distribution among team mates, say for a season launch or something like that.
yeh exactly right

But they usually don't investigate for 4-6 months on the odd chance someone may have a few bags in their pocket, as reported of course.

So a bit of investigative work. The police report is that the two titans players are 24 and 27. The options are:
24: Srama, mark ioane, Jamie dowling

27: Pettybourne, Anthony don

The reports also say a 22 year old woman has been charged. Does anyone have a list of 22 year old Qld women? We can then speculate on her identity.

But they usually don't investigate for 4-6 months on the odd chance someone may have a few bags in their pocket, as reported of course.

I'd say he's just collateral damage in a bigger investigation, I doubt K Hunt is the Mr Big of the Queensland cocaine trade. He is a nice high profile fish though, which gets the police some good publicity.

Some clubs beat the cap by giving brown paper bags of money, tits give their players bags of cocaine to sell. That way it doesn't restrict them to what's in the bag, if they are enterprising enough they can cut it with other really bad **** to make more money. Good plan!

got a text not long ago from a mate who is convinced a certain Titans player has been amongst it for a while.....lives a stones throw from Hunt as well. I think we will see more names outed once the investigators make it air tight.

My mates tip hasn't come up yet, although two titan plebs have gone down. If said player is busted the shiit will hit the fan.

Dammit! There goes this weekends party. Had the DJ booked. It was going to be a fancy dress snow theme. Good one Karmichael. Now I'll have to watch Home and Away.

Don't do drugs kids. And don't watch Home and Away. It's almost as bad for your brain as drugs.:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2