Kangaroos VS England

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Watching the Roos VS England. I have no sympathy or love for England. Crikey anyone with even a drop of UK blood and has played NRL is desperately thrown into the UK team, wow talk about their lack of talent. Only thing going for them is that some of the roos are themselves overated and terrible.

Slater has a broken collarbone from a failed shoulder charge. Darius Boyd is credited for England's first try ;)

Huzzah, the Roos score a try and is converted, Kangaroos 6 (Lewis Try, Thurston goal)

England 4 (English no.2 guy <but really belongs to Darius Boyd>)

TRex is a superstar.

Will be an automatic in all rep sides in 2012.

Congratulations to T-Rex for his try to make the score Australia 12 England 4

Try to Darius Boyd for England (actually Ryan Hall, his 2nd try due to the incompetance of his opposite number)

Ryan Hall's first try was brillant. To suggest otherwise is sheer arrogance.

But his 2nd was even better.

These were well constructed tries
No I'm not siding with England.

eelcatcher said:
Try to Darius Boyd for England (actually Ryan Hall, his 2nd try due to the incompetance of his opposite number)

Actually the fat, boat driving Nuffie who can't read a map was at fault there

eagles2win said:
Ryan Hall's first try was brillant. To suggest otherwise is sheer arrogance.

But his 2nd was even better.

These were well constructed sides

No I'm not siding with England.

eelcatcher said:

Actually the fat, boat driving who can't read a map was at fault there

Hmmm perhaps, but I seriously thought the 2 tries to Superleague were good, but not as good as the Trex's try. Like I cringed when I saw Boyd was way out of position in defence all the time. I have a deep hatred for the English Superleague comp, its now a parasitic comp, all they do is throw tons of money to buy any NRL player for their own comp insteadx of using that money to develop their own juniors. If they did that instead, then England will be a truely challenging team to beat.

"Actually the fat, boat driving nuffiewho can't read a map was at fault there" Oh wait since Slater is now out, that means Boyd after the 1st try is now playing fullback..., so is Inglis playing wing?

Which Manly winger will be marking Hall in the WCC? He is a solid looking kiddie.
The Manly Boys are doing us proud :)

How bad are Uate's passes!

HappilyManly said:
Which Manly winger will be marking Hall in the WCC? He is a solid looking kiddie.
The Manly Boys are doing us proud :)

How bad are Uate's passes!

Hmmm...not sure, got a few choices for that.

as for the Trex, ouch thats a nasty tackle he made, thoughts?

Dammit the Storm are back to haunt us!!! WTF, what is heck happened there, widdop started that fight!

St Helens academy recently done a tour of Australia undefeated.
Wigan U20s beat some full strength ESL teams (Bradford included).

*Williams should have been sent there
AND
*ref cost England a try

How much do these Pommie commentators whinge and whine and feel that they're so hard done by?

TRex not getting done there is going to cost us (Manly)against Leeds and possibly early next season.
Will get done for a few weeks minimum

I'll call Theirry Albert to ref the final when the RFL and NZRL outvote the ARL. Both Checchin and Penanara made big mistakes in their game tonight.

Not a bad effort from England, but still not really impressed. On related news our boys did well, hope Trex doesn't get suspended. I also like the fact whenever there is a penaly they show you on screen what the penalty was for, could use that in the NRL.

England can't tackle. Aussies play well they will run on 50 against that rubbish.

Rangi chase an international half. Please.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2