Kane Evans being shopped to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are the NRL going to reduce the amount of interchanges next year to 6 ?? There was talk about it possibly happening, but I can't find any definite confirmation.

I'm worried that we will end up with a lot of big units who don't have the motor to go 80 minutes and then we will struggle in the back end of halves.

If we have Lussick, AFB, Meehan, Evans, Myles, and Lane then they might struggle to play big minutes. I think Jake, Ferris and Kapow can probably go the distance though.

I reckon all of our forwards can easy play 60mins except AFB. Interchange won't be a issue for us

ok ok I can see for Terry's sake I should not be so minimalist in my replies, so ... I don't know if Nate & Willis Meehan would last a full game without a spell on the sidelines .... sheeesh !!

Triple M suggests Kane Evans to the Boys, yep they need a few good players up there.

Proctor to the Titans, and we get them and off, Greg Bird!!

Exciting times!!

Still no source.... Sounds like a Chinese whispered rumour!
To true Batty, the rumour started this morning with the Mole (and we know how good he goes) and it went something like, Roosters may shop big prop Kane Evans to a rival club in 2017

If the roosters are shopping Kane Evans around I would like to think that we are making a play for him along with Manu Mau.. Our pack would be set moving forward for a few years.

8.Lussick
9.Koroisau / Parcell
10.Evans
11.Mau
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Meehan
15.Fonua Blake
16.Buhrer
17.Lane / Hopoate

Would a fortune cookie confirm it?
They haven't had a Chinese restaurant at the leagues club since the 80s.

Come to think of it the beginning of the end for the leagues club was scrapping the Chinese. And the $1 Saturday fried brekkies

They haven't had a Chinese restaurant at the leagues club since the 80s.

Come to think of it the beginning of the end for the leagues club was scrapping the Chinese. And the $1 Saturday fried brekkies
My little town has 3 pubs of course but no bakery or Chinese restaurant.
This really sucks as I love pies, sausage rolls, all kinds of cakes and Chinese food.

My little town has 3 pubs of course but no bakery or Chinese restaurant.
This really sucks as I love pies, sausage rolls, all kinds of cakes and Chinese food.
Maybe when its swamped with Muslims at least there'll be some exotic food options.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6