Kaeo Weekes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder if he has been training in 5/8 also ?
Yeah, I was wondering that also given Seibold has said there have been a number of players training there. If he has, then he should be given a shot and as @HK_Eagle says, if he kills it, that's great. I won't feel as disappointed as I do at the moment about Shu being injured ..... again.

I'd like to see us utilise Weekes pace out wide. I'd have both Johns and Weekes in the 17 for Round 1. Weekes looks to have a good combination with Koula so perhaps he should start in the centres with Koula Round 1.

I'd like to see us utilise Weekes pace out wide. I'd have both Johns and Weekes in the 17 for Round 1. Weekes looks to have a good combination with Koula so perhaps he should start in the centres with Koula Round 1.
Yeah thought on similar lines , both in the 17 , johns to start and maybe Kaeo to come on when the play opens up a bit . If Kaeo is not required to be needed and hopefully with an injury to a run on back . Definitely could slot in as a 6 and again really in any other backline position , really needs game time in the i st grade somehow on a fairly regular basis over the course of this season .

He needs to go back to BWSE and find his position in the team and work on it for this year. He's clearly not up to it yet.

Wow, not the same level of hate vs your Schu comments.
Biased?

Weekes was absolutely terrible. Agree, he is nowhere near first grade.

Biased?

To be fair, you would lose your lollies if someone suggested the Schu should go back to BWSE…

• 👍
Reactions: JBW
I was watching him in the background and he was out on his feet the whole second half - not fit! Never looked like injecting himself or even look to back up the ball carrier up the middle.

Has now started at 5/8 once and two games at fullback and has not shown anything. Was really hoping he'd come through but he is no-where near first grade unfortunately
Yeah had zero impact which is just a shame because the kid looked so good in lower grades…
I agree that his fitness looked below what is needed at that position… it has to be Garrick at FB in future when Turbo is out

Biased?

Weekes should never have been picked at fullback to start with Should always have been Garrick.

I'm not going to kick him, but the best young players in the game look like they want the ball all the time, look at Walsh last year for the Warriors and Bula at the Tigers. Kaeo needs the ball in hand more.

To be fair to him today, he and the half back should be linking up. Our half back is woeful.... WOOEEEFULLLL!!

But Weekes certainly needs to show some more intent. Reuben to fullback next time Tom is out. I think Weekes can offer more in the number 14 for now.

I think Johns being a passenger meaning Schu was trying to cover both roles in the halves was more of a problem. Schu isn't fit enough to be covering both sides of the field
We had more than one problem: Johns, Weekes, Seibold, Refereeing decisions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4