K-hUNT cocacola saga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember years ago, Karmichael Hunt + Darius Boyd + Sam Thaiday + a toilet = ?

I can't believe how quickly everyone forgets these things. Every time I see any of these filth, I rage. Women deserve worship, not that crap.

Should be the players player most hated across three codes.

Sung like a canary for lesser charges.

Wonder if any serious gangster types have got him in their sights now? I mean turning grass is pretty much the lowest of the low,..

I would think he'd be looking over his shoulder a lot that's for sure..
Hopefully he gets that worldwide renown hard man Justin "The cat" Hodges to watch his back, and someone underbelly's both of them lol..

Not really - brushed under the rah rah table. The scandal here is how little of a scandal it is

Player admits to day long coke binges...never tests positive..

Imagine if this was a NRL player
AFL have a three strikes policy where the first two positives are not reported to the media.

Last edited:
I would think its all been hushed up due to Union connections at the top end of town. Whats the bet when the League players get done it will be a media bloodbath.
Spot-on. Top shelf connections in play.
interested to see how the Suns react?

Spot-on. Top shelf connections in play.
interested to see how the Suns react?
It'll be same same as for Harmichael. AFL do_not _want this to blow up their fledgling Coast venture, so it'll be softly softly catchy monkey. With the League players, Buzz and Bourbon Bec and that Laim Cox mouthbreather (whom all report on league whilst secretly HATING IT) will all publicly hang draw and quarter the guys involved. Probably deservedly so as well: but considering that some have already got off reallllllly light, it'll be unfair.

I'd DEFINITELY hold off *if* the club is interested in Greg Bird, it's likely that guys like him will get rubbed out for some time over this at some point, so he becomes a very (more) risky proposition...

I'd DEFINITELY hold off *if* the club is interested in Greg Bird, it's likely that guys like him will get rubbed out for some time over this at some point, so he becomes a very (more) risky proposition...
The thing is they (media) are saying it's a formerly unnamed GC player...that's a worry.

Not that I give a **** about what these dickheads do, but he's basically dobbed on everyone he could to protect himself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4