• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
JWH showed some potential but his standover tactics have withered since Dwyer towelled him up in a final. Maybe Manly would bring out an improved version but i noticed the bit of niggle he showed at Manly turned into continuous cheap penalties at the Chooks. Personally not fazed either way - not an out & out enforcer like young Sims & hope we dont sacrifice many up & comers for a guy who took a quick exit from Brookvale originally.

I would take him back.

Last year, he demolished our pack on his own. His dominant performance probably raised a few eye brows from his old Manly team mates. I can imagine that some of the boys would have asked him why he reserved so much venom for his old club.

JWH was terribly quiet in the game against us earlier this year. I think he is homesick.

Moops said:
Cambo said:
Moops said:
Garts said:
Darren said:
didn't the Roosters make the grand final last year and we got smacked out first week of the semis when the going gets serious??

I think it was you that Shoe1 was referring to. It would explain the narky comment here. Another one of your pearls of wisdom Dazzler.

Since 2005 , we have lost 7 finals and won 5. We were winless in the finals in 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2010. If it wasn't for 2008 our finals record would be downright embarrassing. So, just to add some credence to what Darren said, we have under achieved in finals matches.

Fro said:
hehe how do you find the time Darren?

with being a closet Souths and looks like now a roosters fan, and presumably you are gainfully employed (as in you dont sound like a dole bludger).

do you have time to post in all the forums you must be in? and what do you say about your "mate" who supports Manly??

Yes Darren, go and support Souths LOL!! Oh brother, the whole 'true supporter' debate has raised its ugly head again.

hold up sunshine

lets put your stats in to perspective
so we've lost 7 finals matches

2 of those loses (07 GF and 09 final) were on an unlevel playing field remember the Scum were over the cap on both occasions signicantly
then you have 2 loses when we scrapped into the finals and were beaten well by the minor premiers. Remember 8 has only beat 1st twice in over 25 years of Mcintyre (both NRL and AFL)

So that leaves 2 games where you could accuse us of under achieving
Newcastle away 2006 and Saints at the SFS and we were a team on the rise but yea you can have those two.

If, if, if, if, if, if...

but, but, but, but, but...

Last time I checked still 5-7!

I think you'll find our record is 5 wins 6 losses (not 7). 1 loss in 05, 07, 09 and 10, while we had 2 losses in 06. Still not great, but slightly better. Keep in mind that in 05 and 10 we were no chance at all, and in 06 we weren't really leading contenders.

As for JWH, I'd take him back at the club if the price is right. He has plenty of talent, although I can't say I'll be overly upset if it doesn't happen.

Moops said:
Cambo said:
Moops said:
Garts said:
Darren said:
didn't the Roosters make the grand final last year and we got smacked out first week of the semis when the going gets serious??

I think it was you that Shoe1 was referring to. It would explain the narky comment here. Another one of your pearls of wisdom Dazzler.

Since 2005 , we have lost 7 finals and won 5. We were winless in the finals in 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2010. If it wasn't for 2008 our finals record would be downright embarrassing. So, just to add some credence to what Darren said, we have under achieved in finals matches.

Fro said:

with being a closet Souths and looks like now a roosters fan, and presumably you are gainfully employed (as in you dont sound like a dole bludger).

do you have time to post in all the forums you must be in? and what do you say about your "mate" who supports Manly??

Yes Darren, go and support Souths LOL!! Oh brother, the whole 'true supporter' debate has raised its ugly head again.

hold up sunshine

2 of those loses (07 GF and 09 final) were on an unlevel playing field remember the Scum were over the cap on both occasions signicantly
then you have 2 loses when we scrapped into the finals and were beaten well by the minor premiers. Remember 8 has only beat 1st twice in over 25 years of Mcintyre (both NRL and AFL)

Newcastle away 2006 and Saints at the SFS and we were a team on the rise but yea you can have those two.

Great reply moops it highlights your lack of intellect to be honest. There are no it's or buts about it. Fact 1 storm were disqualified in 2007 for cheating thus we lost to cheats. Fact 2 storm were disqualified in 2009 thus again we lost to cheats. I hardly call losing to a team who has an unfair advantage underachieving sunshine.

story in the paper today about how the top 5 fare against each other, hey, only have to win to change all that, lets smash the steelers and storm

Brissie Kid said:
A possibility JWH could return to Waratahs?

The waratahs are perenial losers just like the roosters. He needs to learn his lesson about dealing with losers and come back to Manly and win a comp.

Cambo said:
Moops said:
Cambo said:
Moops said:
Garts said:

Fro said:

hold up sunshine

Great reply moops it highlights your lack of intellect to be honest. There are no it's or buts about it. Fact 1 storm were disqualified in 2007 for cheating thus we lost to cheats. Fact 2 storm were disqualified in 2009 thus again we lost to cheats. I hardly call losing to a team who has an unfair advantage underachieving sunshine.

I am glad this came up again.

No it's and buts? Lack of intellect? Are you seriously having a go at my intellect? I have done a bit of teaching in my time and if a six year old wrote this I would be concerned. What an idiot!!!

Mercenary. Union wouldnt pay him enough after being shopped all over the place. He is deservedly staying at the rorters. Tis good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2