Justhoro on DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
guys I think some of you have missed the point of his message. He was just showing some solidarity to dismiss all the media crap about disharmony in the camp. With all the rubbish about it being a 'toxic' atmosphere I think a few of them are just sick of it as we the fans are. Your personal feeling for chez aside @Ryan but I think it was more about identifying that they can play together as a team and clearly there is at least some love still

guys I think some of you have missed the point of his message. He was just showing some solidarity to dismiss all the media crap about disharmony in the camp. With all the rubbish about it being a 'toxic' atmosphere I think a few of them are just sick of it as we the fans are. Your personal feeling for chez aside @Ryan but I think it was more about identifying that they can play together as a team and clearly there is at least some love still

The way they played for the last two months of last year and again last week doesn't back this theory up. Something is definitely not right.

The way they played for the last two months of last year and again last week doesn't back this theory up. Something is definitely not right.
Agreed, all is not well, that much is obvious. What that is exactly is the million dollar question.

probably, but maybe now the decision is made the distraction will be gone? It looked like a post out of frustration

Don't buy into this at all. There is a small faction of Manly boys including Horo, Buhrer, Symonds, and a few of the other "new" boys, who have breakfast with Daly every so often, and they're down with the guy. The real power players at the club know what this mercenary is really all about!

Don't buy into this at all. There is a small faction of Manly boys including Horo, Buhrer, Symonds, and a few of the other "new" boys, who have breakfast with Daly every so often, and they're down with the guy. The real power players at the club know what this mercenary is really all about!

Yeah it's a real shame 2 have 2 mercenaries in the same side once Foz finds his courage we can get on with it.

Its great to see team unity. Of course we all want to see that. Hats off to all the boys who are finally firing back at the media. :clapping:
The point they are missing is that DCE decided to leave Manly and "the boys". He did whats best for him, great. For me though, we have a bargaining chip and I can see what Penn is saying. The longer we leave it the less valuable he becomes to us. While he is at Manly we have the chance to use him, as he as used us, to better ourselves. Just to offer DCE to the Titans could at least entice them to offer some of their quality players in return. I'm not saying we sign them straight away, but we have then planted the seed and these players now have two minds about how much they are wanted. Then we can have both DCE this year and guys ready to go 2016. Best case for us.
We can have a run at it this year. 11th season in a row in the finals. Come 2016 we don't want to be left with just our ^&*% in our hands but rather have a quality half and forward lined up.

If we could get Ryan James and Elgey, I would be happy with that outcome. Especially if we somehow can hang onto Foz.

So the other
Just noticed this will be 9000th post so had better make it a good one.

I would suggest that most of the team would be supportive of $CE , to most of them its a business.

Oh sure, they get the fan thing , and lap it up but at the end of the day this modern game is about making as much as you can in a very short time, so if we think they really care about us ( and of course some do) then we are fooling ourselves.

The club just views us as customers , not with any emotion and certainly would not make a decision based on how we as a group feel.

So I'm ambivalent re $CE, I think we'd be cutting our noses despite our faces off if we just let him go, if we can get a decent trade ( Sezer / Elgey) then maybe, at least Elgey and maybe a good forward ( Ryan James).

But to be honest the Titans will want to keep those players so we will only get them if we buy them, so let's get active, offer Elgey a deal he can't refuse, try and snare Sezer as well and then horse trade for a transfer.
so the other 8999 posts have been rubbish Mark LOL

only 8,999, got a lot of rubbish to post yet to catch up to the true supporters of the forum

Well I do post a lot of rubbish, although catching up to you mate is a hard ask!!

10,000 is the next level, the way I'm going I'll do that easy in 2015!!

Horo played his best football when Arthur was an assistant at Manly. Methinks he should think about a return to Parramatta next season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6