Just on the Blacktown Win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
They owned the game from the opening whistle.
The pack was far superior and all the pre game hype was about the Rabbits pack.
Tanginoa played great and was the best forward on the ground, as did big young backrower Haumole who hit hard and made damaging runs.
Perrett got the usual offloads, but seems to be ambling up with the ball.
Croker played well...a good honest performance where his 1 on 1 defence was outstanding.
Docker Clay wasn't mentioned too much, but I felt he was the dominant player on the field...setting up most prominent attacking raids and was a great leader all day....can play 6, 7 or 9 competently.
Jade Anderson was dangerous and supported well all day.
The winger Smalley was enthusiastic and hard to handle, but the standout on the field to me was the other winger Miski....scored a couple and had a fair try disallowed, very fast - running 80m untouched and all day blew up the ruck to set momentum, with early carries in ugly situations.
If Des picked him down the track, would feel confident he would handle the step up.
The new centre Smith from Penrith was a tall timber who runs well and made some top tackles before coming off after a head clash - Impressive debut.
Baldy Saunders seems a bit of a cult hero and was rewarded with a barnstorming try 2nd half from close range.
Boyle made some good runs but would like to see more aggression....maybe just getting match fitness up after a layoff....good post contact metres as 1 would expect from a monster of this size.
Paseka made a few dents with his carries also, but seemed missing at points and like Boyle...a few angry pills would be handy.
Great win against an undefeated side and based on that effort, if they maintain the nucleus of that side, will be contenders in 2019.

And I can watch it all again on watch-nrl (by fox)

Which means you guys probably can as well.

I was there, and watched it on Fox later. Zach Docker Clay could well be the organising half that DCE needs. He was in everything all game, and I mean everything. He directed, he ran, he tackled, he was always encouraging the others when things got tired. Like the guy a lot.

Shout out to Guacamole and Miski too, they were both easily good enough for first grade. Tangles shouldn't be playing for Blacktown. Made the edge backrow his own all game. Not sure he came off either.

And I can watch it all again on watch-nrl (by fox)

Which means you guys probably can as well.

edit: of course it's the only game where there is no sound on replay.

fmd I seriously think someone at fox does this shizzle deliberately.

I was there, and watched it on Fox later. Zach Docker Clay could well be the organising half that DCE needs. He was in everything all game, and I mean everything. He directed, he ran, he tackled, he was always encouraging the others when things got tired. Like the guy a lot.

Shout out to Guacamole and Miski too, they were both easily good enough for first grade. Tangles shouldn't be playing for Blacktown. Made the edge backrow his own all game. Not sure he came off either.
I was there, watched it on fox later, then watched it on my iPad, and now I’m watching it on my phone. And I’m reading the match report and silver tails

I studied the Canterbury Tales for many years, and am something of an authority on that text. But every time I see it i am reminded of the bulldogs and my hatred for them. A sad situation.
I had Chaucer's Tales in my 1975 HSC year :nerd:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4