Just Felt Wrong from Early on....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree with that, but I thought there were good signs. sure, Cherry-evans has to step up, we also didn't have one of the best centres in the game, and arguably the best hooker after Cam Smith... TT made his usual errors, but he tried his guts out, as did Brown, he did ok distributing considering his lack of any gametime this year, Thompson has earned his jersey, Kelly had his moments of brilliance, when he bust through the first line of defence, he was driven! AFB and all the forwards had a crack. They exposed Uate's wing, and got the chocolates. But, Api back next week, good to see Jorge get through the game, and some big forwards coming back.

I say all is not lost. I still think the top 8 is a chance, our for and against has improved over the last 4 games. We are blessed, as our side is so young and full of talent. There are some good times ahead for Manly.
Thing that I noticed with cherry is when he takes the line on he second guesses himself with his stepping. He will jig before committing which tends to give him up. He just needs to back himself and hit the hole with a firm change of angle. At least three times I believe he would of split them open if he didn't overthink things

This was the game that an experienced captain should've stood up and taken the reins.Unfortunately he is not becoming the true leader this young team needs.

I always thought we would win it until the last 2 mins of the match. Were killing them up the middle and always a threat with the ball all night, especially tom who had another cracking game.

Api was a huge loss, he plays we win easily. Biggest mistake i thought was not getting a few more repeat sets during the last 10 mins. Instead we ran it on the last too often. One more try would of sealed it.

And of course frank continues to run straight i think he scores too. Instead, hodgo misses the field goal, Canberra get 7 tackles, a lucky pass on the 5th tackle and they score then tom knocks on to gift them the shot at FG.

Sucks, should of got the 2 points.

yep such piss poor game management from cherry and hodgko. was there to be iced and they had ample opportunity. they should be ashamed. cherry knows, so sullen at presser and rightly so! blew it big time, least he's not going anywhere for origin. what a brilliant try from Kelly. kids got the goods and is growing every game. and thomo has been on fire too. great game from forwards too. halves lost that game no doubt. but yeah had walkz and Api been there would have won easily. dammit, hate losing to Ricky's raiders. they did not deserve to win that game with their errors in last 10mins. few v questionable calls too as always but we shouldn't have ourselves in position that they mattered. bloody aged 10years watching the final 10mins. couldn't sit and screaming and swearing at TV and the halves to take an early FG!!! ffs. after attending the melb game last week (and shaking cherry's and kapows hand after our victory, def a highlight) v disappointing indeed. anyway refuse to accept our season is over. time for cherry to really step up and show his class and e as his millions

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8