Just A Message Of Support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cyms12

Hi All,

I'm just one of those guys who are regulars on here but never really post so I thought it was time to throw one in (I know this annoys some, just never really thought that I had anything constructive to add). As I was sitting reading all the posts on here about the fighting and the departures last night on my night shift I must admit that the thought of just walking away from the game of League crossed my mind for a split second. Not sure whether it was the amount of coffee or the lack of sleep.

Like all of you we have been through the Super League drama, the Northern Eagles and countless other issues and the thought of seeing the team I have loved for 25 years go through another drama really got me down. We have all heard the same response from other fans when you tell that Manly are your team, heard the stories over and freakin over how we stole players and how we shafted the North Sydney Bears, yet I have always stayed solid and told them to stick it up their a** if they didn't like it.

I could never walk away from this club and I regret that split second thought that I could (I am deeply sorry). I love this club and it is unfortunate that it continues to be brought down by people with no morales. I wish Tooves, the staff and all the guys who want to wear the Maroon and White all the best for the future and look forward to cheering just as loud as ever and hopefully getting to Brookie more next year.

Thanks for hearing me out and I hope I posted this correctly.

GO MANLY

no mate you did it correctly.

welcome, and if thats your first post feel free to make many more.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7