just a matter of time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yazman 78 on ME - "dont be surprised if orford plays 5/8" with monaghan at half.

this brainstorm seemed to be given every consideration amongst the analysts over their as no poster seemed to comment unfavourably.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that it is answered in the posts location!.

Yeah lets buy one of the games top Half Backs....then play him out of position for one of the games mediocre half backs....

seriously some people must be on lunatic pills

As I've said oft times.

You only rot your brain reading the nonsense over there.

These are the same clowns that voted Howard in. Need I say more?

Personally I think Orford would make a great fullback, which would enable us to play Brett Stewart at prop where he is most suited.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to go out on their own.If they seriously believe Orford would be moved to 5/8 to accomodate Monaghan to stay at half they must be loons.That would defeat the purpose of Manly signing one of the top 5 halbacks in the world.Is it a full moon?

no garts King will be on the wing, and Cuthbertson on the other.

How dare you imply that anyone other than Monas will play half

As I've said oft times.

You only rot your brain reading the nonsense over there.

These are the same clowns that voted Howard in. Need I say more?

Many Labor voters there champ, but you would've been a bigger clown to attempt to vote Latham in :)

I think their rationale is that the Waratahs were looking at Johns as a 5/8th, so what's good for them is good for Manly.

The reason Orford originally left the Northen Eagles was because he wanted to play half. He was offered the 5/8 position with Kimmorley coming to the club and an apparently reasonable package to stay with the then NE. He refused it and went to Melbourne, just so he could play in the number 7.

The problem with the MSE site is that the median age of the users now seems to be somewhere under the age of 16 or 17 and it has rather quickly degenerated in a mash of crap. All I want to read are relevant opinions about the side, but it has become increasingly more difficult to do so due to the huge volume of garbage that is left on the site.

I think their rationale is that the Waratahs were looking at Johns as a 5/8th, so what's good for them is good for Manly.

Matas please explain to the kids at home how 5/8 in union is closer to no.7 in league and scrum half is more a hooker/dummy half role :)

oh and use small words for the ME "guests" :)

Dan is spot on. I'm not sure what kills more of my brain cells, a huge Friday night or viewing that forum for longer than 10 mins. I cant even bring myself to post there anymore.

lol, that was for you Fluff! good to see your on your toes,

Pepsi to Fluffy, Fluffys in!!!!!!!

Pepsi now has another try assist

Good thing we carry plenty of kickers ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2