Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe the talent scouts and officials from the clubs based in western Sydney in particular are being a lot more proactive in identifying and retaining some promising local juniors . No more Bozo factor , that prominent junior coach Lampton ? reverting back to some involvement in the western footy scene after that highly successful 2017 Manly 20 ' s and astute and ongoing junior recruiting from him for Manly . Current Manly Flegg side seems relatively competitive , going down to an Eels Flegg side by a few points probably a good sign . Was that a recent 50 - nil defeat for the Manly girls side , must be a fairly hot Eels girls side literally in the footy sense

I thought I read somewhere that our local juniors (or parents) complained last year re the lack of pathways for local juniors due to our reliance on 'imports from out west' and as a result we were going to focus more on local talent. Maybe this is the outcome.

I’d love to see them focus on local talent, however, Pacifica players are dominating the junior ranks, and most are located out west.

How many junior comps did Penrith ‘not’ win last year? And how many of their players were Pacifica?

I have no issue with it at all, and the number of Pacifica players will continue to increase in NRL.

It’s not just how the game has changed, it’s our multicultural society. And, it’s a great thing (apart from their crime gangs).

I’d love to see them focus on local talent, however, Pacifica players are dominating the junior ranks, and most are located out west.

How many junior comps did Penrith ‘not’ win last year? And how many of their players were Pacifica?

I have no issue with it at all, and the number of Pacifica players will continue to increase in NRL.

It’s not just how the game has changed, it’s our multicultural society. And, it’s a great thing (apart from their crime gangs).

Polynesians' body type are just made for the Rugby codes

Matthews side down again,young Ethan Fulton got the start at 5/8 today but was replaced by Salafia so guessing he did not set the world on fire.
Roy Q-Mapasua back on the bench for Ball today from injury and Humphreys returns today at 5/8 for the flegg side.

Let’s hope Jersey Flegg get up, otherwise another clean sheet with the Juniors.

Geez Blacktown’s defence is so bad, when it matters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4