Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HM team list on MWSE website
Interesting that Cayden Close (recruited as a centre) & Roy Quiroz-Mapusua (thought he would be selected in SG Ball) are the second rowers.

Lehi Hopoate is fullback & captain.

Interesting that Cayden Close (recruited as a centre) & Roy Quiroz-Mapusua (thought he would be selected in SG Ball) are the second rowers.

His brother Tai is on the bench for SG Ball.

Good luck to the Alex More and the boys

Can some one tell us more on number 14 Jake Fulton ?

Congratulations to Brett Fulton who is doing an amazing job at the club securing tremendous young talent in our Eagles nest and Investing and creating a bright future

We all have an opportunity to make an impact on our legendary clubs future

and our Future depends what we do at the Present

1643698640706.png

Last edited:
both games can be seen through the Daily Telegraph site this weekend. I would assume that NSWRL Facebook will be screening as well but no notice yet.

To check on all the great info posted in the original Smokin' Joe' glorious juniors thread just use the Search Forums function, same as looking up old MVP threads or any older threads.
Meanwhile the current one for this year can be the sticky thread

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4