Junior membership incentive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Anyone signing up to a junior membership between now and the end of July gets given a members cap thrown in on the deal.

aka a pretty good way to piss off everyone else who has already purchased a junior membership (3 in my case) and to ensure they hold off buying until the last minute (if at all) next year.

:doh: :doh:

Not at all but this sort of thing happens every day.

Whilst a free cap hardly does it for me, it may for others. Someone is obviously behind their target for the month and this is their attempt at increasing sales.

Someone is obviously behind their target for the month and this is their attempt at increasing sales.
Obviously - bit it is also at the expense of the long term prospects of the membership.

Not if they are smart. Next year offer the same thing earlier, people will jump on board and then offer it again later in the year.

Are you alleging this is a good long term marketing tactic?

They have to get rid of all 2006 caps somehow - wasn't there a target of 3000 members. Thats 1000 spare caps

Without knowing all the facts, an assuming there would be a multigame or season pass for the early people that would be an extra benefit wouldnt it than getting something for a few games now

They are only giving away the caps that Zorba has been wearing around the club. Probably now a bit too big for the kids anyway.

Hang on......I'll just get Holden on the phone and tell em not to discount all those old commodore's now that the new VE is coming out!!

Jeez Mata....and I thought you were in business :roll: :roll:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4