Junior Members Coaching Clinic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pommie Eagle

Reserve Grader
Thanks to the club and all the boys who turned out to provide a coaching clinic and autograph session to the junior members today. My 5 year old had a blast and there seemed to be a genuine commitment from the players to ensuring all those in attendance had a great time, rather than just going through the motions. Special mention to Taufua, Matai, Hiku and Ligi Sao who all appeared to go out of there way for all the kids - the only player who I thought was very much going through the motions and looked disinterested, guess who.....? Foran. Bye bye Kieran thanks for the memories, other than the last 10 months...

I agree with you PE. My two boys had a blast today and couldn't stop talking about it. They re even more pumped about Sunday's game now. Why the club doesn't have a merchandise van at these things I don't understand - that would be my only downside.

Yes much better turn out of first grade players this year compared to last year where there would have been lucky to be 3 or 4 there. My boys were so stoked to see Snake and Stevie in the flesh, happy to stand in very long queues to get an autograph too. Pretty much all the players really made an effort to interact with the kids and make it a worthwhile experience. But the MWSE staff do really try and keep it a wham, bam, thank you maam affair though. Didn't start till 3.00pm despite advertising it as 2.30pm, and then it was like they wanted to get it over and done with as quick as possible. Very short time frame on each of the stations meant everything was rushed, even putting time limits on the signing. It wouldn't kill the players to hang around for another hour and make the whole thing a bit more relaxed. A bit disappointing from that respect, but still have to give the majority of the players a pat on the back for being in good spirits and making lots of kids day.

Thanks to the club and all the boys who turned out to provide a coaching clinic and autograph session to the junior members today. My 5 year old had a blast and there seemed to be a genuine commitment from the players to ensuring all those in attendance had a great time, rather than just going through the motions. Special mention to Taufua, Matai, Hiku and Ligi Sao who all appeared to go out of there way for all the kids - the only player who I thought was very much going through the motions and looked disinterested, guess who.....? Foran. Bye bye Kieran thanks for the memories, other than the last 10 months...
Yep he spent a fait bit of time on the phone too poor form.

Big wraps to Ballin, Killer, DCE & Matai who were great with the kids :)

Saw Foz at the local shops a month or so back and he had the phone stuck to his ear then, too. The Dalai mustn't give him a moment's peace.

Saw Foz at the local shops a month or so back and he had the phone stuck to his ear then, too. The Dalai mustn't give him a moment's peace.
when i saw him at the golf day with his phone to his ear for so long i took it as his way of saying 'i don't want anyone to annoy me', & like i said in another post he kept the phone on his ear until he got to his car.

I thought his daughter was ill. Maybe that was why he was on the phone? I dunno.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8