Judiciary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That holistic Judiciary list is bigger this week than last week with fines and suspensions.

Hopefully ours are just fines when they review them.

This is going to be the biggest blight to the game. Every week will be long lists of fines and suspensions which means we the fans get robbed of seeing the best players on the field due to this poor crack down.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
I'f anyone should worry about concussion it's the judiciary members.
They must be banging their heads in frustration about the extra work they are being forced to do, much of it unnecessary.

I'f anyone should worry about concussion it's the judiciary members.
They must be banging their heads in frustration about the extra work they are being forced to do, much of it unnecessary.
Most aren't going to Judiciary to fight it. It's the Match review committee copping all the extra work. They've really gotta stop sin binning the minor head shots. If its not at least a grade 2 then a penalty should be sufficient! Also if a player stays down and milks a penalty they should have to go for a mandatory HIA, that'll stop NRL turning into soccer. What we've seen with players staying down is a joke!

Most aren't going to Judiciary to fight it. It's the Match review committee copping all the extra work. They've really gotta stop sin binning the minor head shots. If its not at least a grade 2 then a penalty should be sufficient! Also if a player stays down and milks a penalty they should have to go for a mandatory HIA, that'll stop NRL turning into soccer. What we've seen with players staying down is a joke!
I agree that players are staying down to make sure it is reviewed. It was great to see Guaca not stay down even though he was rubbery-legged - unlike Brown, the bloody cat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8