Judiciary - Matai and T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Matai and Trex free to play!

hee yah! Never doubted it! All the Manly haters can chew on that! And you too Maxwell & princess Yow Yeh!

Common sense prevails. Congratulations NRL.

This is outstanding.

Great post Garts - you are always first.

Still waiting to hear this on the Continuous Crap Team. Hahaha

Reggie 12 said:
cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:
cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:
Trex 1 week with early plea free to play, matai 1 week with loading from poor record 2 weeks, can except 1 with early plea or fight the charge and face 2 weeks. I say fair enough Matai is a grub and an oxygen thief and someone in power in the club should have pulled him into line a long time a go. I say he won't be missed push the mormon to the centres and add oldfield to the wing I say a better backline and faster. Maybe he'll learn his lesson this time oh wait he is a kiwi. I say steve piss off back to the nz police were you belong

it was nothing, f off troll

I'll look forward to a more intelligent post when the charges are officially released you Muppet

may i repeat, troll
May I repeat head in the sand

useless!!!! other side of the world, Oslo, 5am, with deluxe blonde, pissed out me head and 10 times of more of a valid opinion than this clown, hahahahahahaha, priceless. GO MANLY!!!!!!!

That's just made my day...so happy to see Skivvy playing...my fave player amongst a team of champions....
Watching Killer lift the shield...priceless...now bring it on

T Rex given a grade 2 careless what a joke should've been nothing compared to what wallace did. Lucky he is a cleanskin otherwise he'd be out.

TripleM_NRL Triple M NRL
Tony Williams charged with grade 2 dangerous tackle. Early plea means 93 points and free to play GF. Only player charged from weekend #NRL

This was the correct decision, and so important - because Inu is capable of shredding an inexperienced left side defence. Now he will have his own problems dealing with Skivvie & T Rex.

Good news, full strength (bar Kingy and Wolfie) can't do better than that!!

Was ThirdManIn charged for his cynical attempt on DCE ? That was the most reckless and dangerous of all 3 incidents.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2