Judiciary - Matai and T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Judiciary

Gonna be a week with some drama in it no doubt

Start with Matai, absolutely nothing in it, the major worry being though that his last name and the media beat up will count against him, any guilty verdict will have him missing the big one. Should be ok IMO but a nervous wait

T Rex, think we are in trouble with this one. Will be charged, will be very surprised if it is only with a grade 1. Only hope we have is a clean record I think. Would be a big loss but can be covered

Worst case losing both I guess would see Hopoate to centre and Oldfield on the wing, while Stewart comes back for Tony with maybe more of a role for Buhrer

RE: Matai and T-Rex

Wouldn't surprise me if they both cop low range charges to which T-Rex should definitely be OK. The slow mo doesn't look good for Stevie, but normal motion looks like he couldn't have done much else and you'd think you could argue the charge he was just trying to get his knees under his body. Fingers crossed.

Watch News Ltd media turn this into a hitler-esque incident worthy of the lethal injection.

They will both be lucky to not get shot :(

Someone with two brain cells have an answer?

Edit: written before the two posts above.

RE: Judiciary

Kiwi Eagle said:

Start with Matai, absolutely nothing in it, the major worry being though that his last name and the media beat up will count against him, any guilty verdict will have him missing the big one. Should be ok IMO but a nervous wait

T Rex, think we are in trouble with this one. Will be charged, will be very surprised if it is only with a grade 1. Only hope we have is a clean record I think. Would be a big loss but can be covered

Worst case losing both I guess would see Hopoate to centre and Oldfield on the wing, while Stewart comes back for Tony with maybe more of a role for Buhrer

Agree. Only loss is now we have Oldfield on the wing.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Very light on your country man kiwi the truth is not MUCH in it tonight but he reaps what he has sowed by his thuggish cheap shot behavior over the years, if he misses gf no tears from me but trex has a good record would feel bad about that. I'm smelling 2008 all over again only this time matai and trex may miss I wonder if we here the sqealing like the storm over smiths suspension.

KOMORI said:
Watch News Ltd media turn this into a hitler-esque incident worthy of the lethal injection.

They will both be lucky to not get shot :(

Lets give this conspiracy crap a rest it's getting so old, 2008 storm lose Smith for gf, 2010 storm stripped of gf's for cheating so suck it up and stop looking for conspiracies in everything

Matai just needs to get his hands on some Billy slater footage of when wingers are trying to score in the corner. If matai gets charged that will be soooo sh*t!! Wallaces tackles was the same as Trex, Tony can't help that his forearm is 4 times the size of the normal human biengs!!

Just had a quick review of both

T Rex, our best argument if it comes down to it, is that there is a bit of contact with the shoulder as well. On a side note, Jesus, how thick are his arms !!!!

Matai, more I look at it, the more there is nothing in it. Leads with the foot, not a kicking action but it means he leads with a straight leg and didn't just come in dropping the knees. Media beat up should be our only concern there

Reggie pull your head in.

thats about the 4th troll post you have done since the game.

knock it off

Our best two weapons at risk of missing GF. On the bright side both have had clear records this year.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just had a quick review of both

T Rex, our best argument if it comes down to it, is that there is a bit of contact with the shoulder as well. On a side note, Jesus, how thick are his arms !!!!

Matai, more I look at it, the more there is nothing in it. Leads with the foot, not a kicking action but it means he leads with a straight leg and didn't just come in dropping the knees. Media beat up should be our only concern there

Fro said:
Reggie pull your head in.

thats about the 4th troll post you have done since the game.

knock it off
Not trolling man I believe I have raised valid points

Nothing in either incident. Refs just @rse covering.

We'll be right guys & girls...let's just sit back and watch our opponents beat the bejesus out of each other tomorrow night.

Bring on the GF !!!

One of my gripes about all video incidents is that they slow it down. That's wrong. All should be shown in normal speed - that's how you gain an accurate indication of intent etc. Everything looks worse when you slow it down.
It's not just about our two blokes on report, it should be standard procedure. What the normal eye can't see is irrelevent.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2