Judiciary Charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly4Ever

Reserve Grader
According to 2GB
Cross - straight to judiciary for gouging
Morrison - High tackle
Morris - grapple tackle
Morley - knees
Hindmarsh - grapple tackle
Hoffman - grapple tackle
Quigley - high tackle

No Kite - you beauty, I have been looking on NRL.com but they have nothing as yet. Hope 2gb is right

JUDICIARY CHARGE SHEET

•
Judiciary Report: Round 16
27 June 2005

The NRL match review committee has charged seven players in round 16.

The charges are as follows:

Ryan Cross, Roosters
Charged with contrary conduct on the Eels' Glenn Morrison. *This case has been referred to the judiciary.

Nathan Hindmarsh, Eels
Charged with grade one contrary conduct - unnecessary head/neck contact on the Roosters' Adrian Morley.
*Hindmarsh faces a one-match suspension if he makes an early guilty plea.

Glenn Morrison, Eels
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Roosters Adrian Morley.
*A clean record means Morrison will not be suspended whether he takes the early guilty option or not.

Adrian Morley, Roosters
Charged with grade one contrary conduct - knee lift on the Eels' PJ Marsh.
*Five prior offences means Morley faces a two-match ban if he makes an early guilty plea.

John Morris, Eels
Charges with grade one contrary conduct - unnecessary head/neck contact on the Roosters' Craig Fitzgibbon.
*Morris will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

Luke Quigley, Knights
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Panthers' Luke Priddis.
*A clean record means Quigley does not face suspension whether he makes an early plea or not.

Ryan Hoffman, Storm
Charged with grade three contrary conduct - unnecessary head/neck contact on the Rabbitohs' Todd Polglase.
*Faces a three-match suspension if he makes an early guilty plea for the charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4