• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah JSL was our best forward. Fantastic player.

Looked forward to seeing him at manly for manly years ahead

Good game. Said in another thread Lui, JSL and Tred were outstanding.
W ill be a gun with an offseason on the George Rose meal plan.

Great player and will only get better!
With players like JSL I feel confident we will be up there for Many years to come

psau14 said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
KOMORI said:
Delivered the showing of ticker that should shame some of the senior playing group..

Absolutely, he was brilliant...

Who didn't show up tonight?

Foran & DCE turned up, but didn't show up. Certainly didnt show why they are worth 1 mil a year.

Maybe Locky is right.

Maybe Locky is right, but I'd still take those two over any other halves in the comp.

psau14 said:
KOMORI said:
Delivered the showing of ticker that should shame some of the senior playing group..

Foran & DCE turned up, but didn't show up. Certainly didnt show why they are worth 1 mil a year.

Maybe Locky is right.

Maybe Locky is right, but I'd still take those two over any other halves in the comp.

Hate to disappoint, but id take Thurston/Foran and Cronk/DCE in a heartbeat. But....

in 3-4 years they "maybe" the individual best in the comp. Wonder if they will be playing for Manly though.

Mal Cochrane said:
what did Locky say?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/darren-lockyer-is-manly-sea-eagles-halfback-daly-cherryevans-a-flat-track-bully/story-fnp0lyn6-1227064561072

interesting read.

psau14 said:
KOMORI said:

Maybe Locky is right.

They are when they are doing the forwards jobs. Showed why they should be on over 1 mil. Not sure what game you watched lad. What team do you support, quoting 'Locky' like he's your mate maybe bronco supporter.

JSL to me is the sort of backrower that could be a real mainstay and threat for the next 6-8 years. Plenty of go, plenty of talent, and a bit of mongrel.

Good season.

He is someone who started the season lower in the pecking order but has forced Tooves to play him for extra minutes due to his workrate and enthusiasm as well as his quality. Perhaps he's gotten a few more minutes because of the injuries, but I think he's still earned that opportunity. Proud to call him a Sea Eagle!

One of the real positives to come out of this season was the emergence of JSL. From the first few games I saw of him this year I knew he had a lot of potential. Has really flourished and earned more playing time as well as took his opportunities when others were out injured and suspended.

While he still has a'lot more room for improvement I like what he's shown already. His workrate is pretty solid and his enthusiasm makes an impact on both attack and defence. Love how he is aggressive and has some mongrel about him, which is something our pack really needs. Also how he plays with passion and gives 100%.

I think JSL has a bright future ahead of him. He really has a good chance of pushing for a starting spot dependent on what our squad looks like next year. If he puts the hard yards in over the off season no reason he can't do it.

Trev said:
psau14 said:
KOMORI said:

Maybe Locky is right.

They are when they are doing the forwards jobs. Showed why they should be on over 1 mil. Not sure what game you watched lad. What team do you support, quoting 'Locky' like he's your mate maybe bronco supporter.

Not a Broncos supporter. Not worth a mil a year boy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4