Josh Schuster in 2020 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair he is playing against 18 year old kids. He is an obvious talent but I remember Tom Wright having a very similar highlight reel. Looks a real star but has to have the commitment and passion for the game and not just rely on his natural talent
Big difference between under 20’s and the big time.

Some excel when they come up, many fade into oblivion.

Fingers crossed for the young fella.

Yeah I thought Dylan’s form charted an upwards trajectory once he moved into the halves.
Definitely did cust starved him of the ball when he moved to the left side.. walker needs the ball in his hands and in the halves imo he killed it.. one game in the finals he had 3 line break assists. His pass selection is great, his speed and skill worry the opposition... he just needs to work on his short kicks and keep doing what hes doing. Big things ahead for walker! He was much better then cust much much better

Hey Smokin'. You seem to have your hands on the pulse. What's happened to Jack Birt, who looked quite a sprightly hooker in last years Under 18s comp? As I mentioned we are scratching for a hooker replacement if Fainu is unavailable and I wondered if Birt is in the reckoning.
Good player,have not seen him pop up on other squads so guess he is still with us.Doubt he is ready for this year,think he will be in the Flegg side,but who knows....(Verrills anyone?)

Good player,have not seen him pop up on other squads so guess he is still with us.Doubt he is ready for this year,think he will be in the Flegg side,but who knows....(Verrills anyone?)

Thanks Smokin'. Yes I think he's in the Flegg squad. He looked the part in SG Ball and was sharp, fast and had good service to the backs.

Can't see the harm in carrying Schuster on the bench instead of Croker. I am sorry but Croker is completely useless and leaks at least a try per game if not more. Hard to watch our team at the moment, its the same plodders that destroy all the hard work by our guns every week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4