Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Josh Schuster in 2020 ??

The better Robbo

To be fair he is playing against 18 year old kids. He is an obvious talent but I remember Tom Wright having a very similar highlight reel. Looks a real star but has to have the commitment and passion for the game and not just rely on his natural talent

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
To be fair he is playing against 18 year old kids. He is an obvious talent but I remember Tom Wright having a very similar highlight reel. Looks a real star but has to have the commitment and passion for the game and not just rely on his natural talent
Big difference between under 20’s and the big time.

Some excel when they come up, many fade into oblivion.

Fingers crossed for the young fella.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
I like walker at 5/8 he was great in the finals series and outplayed dce many times. With a full pre season under his belt he will be like jack wighton.. he did this without turbo helping so imagine rhe combo they can strike up.

Kevinward777

I like walker at 5/8 he was great in the finals series and outplayed dce many times. With a full pre season under his belt he will be like jack wighton.. he did this without turbo helping so imagine rhe combo they can strike up.
Yeah I thought Dylan’s form charted an upwards trajectory once he moved into the halves.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
Yeah I thought Dylan’s form charted an upwards trajectory once he moved into the halves.
Definitely did cust starved him of the ball when he moved to the left side.. walker needs the ball in his hands and in the halves imo he killed it.. one game in the finals he had 3 line break assists. His pass selection is great, his speed and skill worry the opposition... he just needs to work on his short kicks and keep doing what hes doing. Big things ahead for walker! He was much better then cust much much better

Smokin Joe

Hey Smokin'. You seem to have your hands on the pulse. What's happened to Jack Birt, who looked quite a sprightly hooker in last years Under 18s comp? As I mentioned we are scratching for a hooker replacement if Fainu is unavailable and I wondered if Birt is in the reckoning.
Good player,have not seen him pop up on other squads so guess he is still with us.Doubt he is ready for this year,think he will be in the Flegg side,but who knows....(Verrills anyone?)

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Good player,have not seen him pop up on other squads so guess he is still with us.Doubt he is ready for this year,think he will be in the Flegg side,but who knows....(Verrills anyone?)
Thanks Smokin'. Yes I think he's in the Flegg squad. He looked the part in SG Ball and was sharp, fast and had good service to the backs.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

Latest posts

Top Bottom