Josh Reynolds successful in downgrade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it was a Manly player I would be gutted if he received a substantial punishment for that tackle.

The problem is the review committee is not in sync with the Judiciary. It should have been a 1 week careless tackle not 2 - 3 weeks...but yeah conspiracy, greenturd, scumdogs......blah,blah

I can't argue with him getting off. Without Beau Scotts influence it probably would have been a text book drive in and drive back tackle.

We talk about this every year; players getting off charges prior to Origin starting where they would normally cop suspension or getting away with stuff in Origin that you wouldn't get away with in the NRL.

Hypocrites.

Funnier still is that it's not a Jarred Hayne or Paul Gallen getting away with it it's a second rate nobody grub from Cantebury.

Laurie Daley has said they are planning on having the camp for Origin 2 at Coffs Harbour again. That's why Reynolds got off. Couldn't have a doggie miss a trip to Coffs, where he'll more than likely get off again.

globaleagle said:
^ everyone needs my crap!

Speaking of crap...back page of the courier mail today....

Bo1uhnnCQAA-22d.jpg

Stay classy hillbillies!

It's like spelling XXXX for cat urine. Real problem with education up here. Kids just can't spell

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4