Josh Reynolds successful in downgrade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think its a fair result. Look at how many times Queensland lifted us in tackles last night but because there was no Beau Scott type interaction it goes un penalised because there's no rotation. It's a difficult conundrum, do you punish the action or the outcome of the action. Most of these lifting tackles that end up ugly are due to the other 1 or 2 tacklers who rotate the player, not so much the player doing the lifting. Reynolds is a bit of a grub but I don't think there was any intent in that tackle on Tate, just a good up and under tackle that got ugly because of Beau Scott's efforts.

Nearly everyone who contests has some type of win. Usually the clubs use professional legal representation and it seems he judiciary are intimidated by them. I don't know why more dont do it

I always thought it was a grade 1 offence, went past the horizontal but landed flat on the back.

Then add the origin factor eg there were a few other tackles that were close to as bad that didn't even get penalised. Add to that the dogs shots and late tackles on the kickers that didn't even get penalised, 1 week is fair compared to that.

Good luck to him, Challenged it and had it downgraded, not his or his legal teams problem anymore.

Guzzler said:
Good luck to him, Challenged it and had it downgraded, not his or his legal teams problem anymore.
What would your opinion of been if it happened to a scumdogs player and sidelined him for 8 weeks or even life ???

Because of the mentality of scumdogs supporters , I would be happy as Larry. ( that's not nice is it ?? )

panash said:
Guzzler said:
What would your opinion of been if it happened to a scumdogs player and sidelined him for 8 weeks or even life ???

Because of the mentality of scumdogs supporters , I would be happy as Larry. ( that's not nice is it ?? )

It's didn't happen to a Canterbury player so I have no opinion on that side of things.

Dangerous tackle of sorts, was charge, had downgraded so once again good on him and his legal team.

I was asked when I first joined the forum in 2012 why did I bother being a Canterbury supporter, well I love reading posts from people like yourself, makes the day go quicker.

Nothing more to add really.

Guzzler said:

Yeah, thems the rules :sleepy:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend." So I'll be cheering for Grubby at ANZ :)

Guzzler said:
panash said:
Guzzler said:

It's didn't happen to a Canterbury player so I have no opinion on that side of things.

Dangerous tackle of sorts, was charge, had downgraded so once again good on him and his legal team.

I was asked when I first joined the forum in 2012 why did I bother being a Canterbury supporter, well I love reading posts from people like yourself, makes the day go quicker.

What an exciting life you must have.

Very happy for you

Guzzler said:

trying..................
to..............
make........
your.............
day........................
go..................
slower!

globaleagle said:
Guzzler said:

trying..................
to..............
make........
your.............
day........................
go..................
slower!

Go away, the day is already dragging on and I don't need your crap :)

^ everyone needs my crap!

Speaking of crap...back page of the courier mail today....

Bo1uhnnCQAA-22d.jpg

Stay classy hillbillies!

Yeah its convienet how he is free to play next week against us.

I wonder if Greenturd has anything to dfo behind this.

Im a blues supporter, and i thought the origin suspension was fair.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6