Josh Reynolds Domestic Violence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's very sad....and we all know that if it was a Manly player, greenburg would have already enacted the 'no fault stand down' protocol.

Saying you want more info before taking immediate action ..... well immediate action is immediate action... not 'get all the facts, dither about, do something' ...then call that immediate action.

It's very sad....and we all know that if it was a Manly player, greenburg would have already enacted the 'no fault stand down' protocol.

Saying you want more info before taking immediate action ..... well immediate action is immediate action... not 'get all the facts, dither about, do something' ...then call that immediate action.
The NRL will take action against him just after they take action against Fifita In 2050

Not a Reynolds fan at all and on the field, arguably the biggest grub of all time, but personally reckon the lynch mob should keep out of his private life....this is a real life situation and I doubt anyone here, or even these media fools in a frenzy, know the real story just yet.
I don't like jumping on this band wagon, there are plenty of stories that have been proven BS in the past and this could have a similar outcome.
If true, bag him all day if you like, but it's poor form being overly opinionated without the facts.

He's denying the claims, "vigorously" in fact. So let's wait and see what happens - could just be another misunderstanding like the Dylan Walker matter

Just very frustrating that Dylan was never granted that same leverage and just simply stood down. It may well be a misunderstanding, however, why are the sea eagles players not afforded that same process from the NRL?

Just very frustrating that Dylan was never granted that same leverage and just simply stood down. It may well be a misunderstanding, however, why are the sea eagles players not afforded that same process from the NRL?
Nothing to say the Reynolds won't be stood down either. I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't there some time between Walker being charged and Turdburger dropping the hammer on him ??

Nothing to say the Reynolds won't be stood down either. I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't there some time between Walker being charged and Turdburger dropping the hammer on him ??

If my memory serves me correct, Dylan's situation occurred around the time De Belin was stood down (I stand to be corrected) as I am not 100%. If that was the case, the time taken could have easily been regarding the contrast in the two matters and how Greenturd was going to explain how he exercised his discretionary power against Manly.

I never recall any one from the NRL, in particular the No Credibility Unit, seeking further and better particulars regarding Dylan Walkers case before making a decision to stand him down

Just checked. Incident happened in early December and he was arrested and charged with assault not long after. NRL stood him down at end of February.

28 Feb the commission agreed to the policy hence the delay to stand Dylan down from playing. Therefore, he was stood down virtually straight away as the policy was operative.

Just a bit of fact for you to mull over whilst you sit there being paranoid that the NRL are out to get Manly-Walker was charged in early December of 2018,NRL didn’t stand him down until the end of February 2019

Walker charged early December 2018
Stood down by NRL late February 2019
It would appear he was afforded the same process

Walker charged early December 2018
Stood down by NRL late February 2019
It would appear he was afforded the same process

Hi Nordburg,

You are entitled to your opinion, and it is respected. My way of thinking was that you can only stand down a player once the rule is in force (28 feb). Further, this is not just about being stood down, this is questioning at what stage did the NRL state they would seek all the material facts before making a decision to stand Dylan down?

Last edited:

The NRL cannot stand him down until charges are formally laid.

The rule states they stand down any player on charges that carry 14 years or more potential jail time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2