Josh Perry to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
"Apparently" Josh Perry has signed for Manly for 2008.

Someone I know said they heard it over Newcastle Radio station

Well based upon previous years I dont expect it to be confirmed on MSE any time soon.

he will ad some depth, will probably our #1 bench prop behind Kingey and Kite to strart.

No doubt he needs to lose some weight by our standards!

I think we have ants. Take a look at the article I just posted on the front page. It says it all.

Look like he did himself no favors by knocking back an extension last year.

?

You've got a new one of these every time you post. I just can't keep up with the meanings.

Poor george :(

This whole Newcastle things reminds me of those ads "this weekend only, every player must go... Josh Perry - Half price, Adam Woolnough - 40% off... Clint Newton - An amazing 80% off!! These deals won't last get up to Newcastle now and bag yourself a bargain!!"

It seems like that doesn't it.

They all seem to be taking pay cuts just to get out of the place.

I would be worried that they can throw a lot of money at Watmough. Although I doubt we have taken Perry before renewing watmough.

One positive will be Matty and Cheifs response to it on the footy show tomorrow night.

He will nearly be in tears.

This whole Newcastle things reminds me of those ads \"this weekend only, every player must go... Josh Perry - Half price, Adam Woolnough - 40% off... Clint Newton - An amazing 80% off!! These deals won't last get up to Newcastle now and bag yourself a bargain!!\"
It's a wonder there isn't a free set of steak knives in the offer as well.

(Mind you I reckon a few supporters will have a good use for a knife when BS is finished with all the BS. Just ask the Slime supporters!!!)

One positive will be Matty and Cheifs response to it on the footy show tomorrow night.

He will nearly be in tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't mention it at all.

The Newcastle bias on the show is getting beyond a joke.

Last week, when they had the onion eating contest and they went to a preview it was filmed in a completely white room. The table was white, the walls were white, I even think the chairs were white.

There was nothing on the walls, the ceiling. It was a completely empty room.

BUT! What happened to pop up right behind Matt and Ceif?

A cardboard cutout of Andrew Johns holding the Premiership Trophy.

Joke.

In better news for the knights they have signed Danny Wicks and Cooper Vanu.

Also, look likely to get Jason Ryles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4