• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only positive I’d see in his signing, and that would still only make it a 0.5/10 signing, would be we get him and didn’t get Matt Lodge

No Way Reaction GIF
I just watched the Seinfeld finale last night 😂

Geez... you guys do remember we had Les f**king Boyd play for us.
When he wasn't suspended that is. Otherwise was in the stands 🤣

S for Mcguire, I Wouldn't like to see another washed up has been on our books, his best is past and his worst is suspension

Are we trying to sign koloamatangi? That would fully transform our forward pack
Has come back to Australia after a failed stint in Super League. Copped a big ban for a calling someone a derogatory name which rhymes with plastic.
He is thinking of retiring.
I think he'd be a handy pickup and he would be pretty cheap since he's on the verge of retirement. Maybe this might be his moment to go out on a high.
Can play anywhere in the forwards. He'd be great off the bench or as a fringe player.
Maybe he is looking for the redemption curve like Lodge.
The mongrel level in the pack with Haumole, Lodge and Mcguire would be pretty epic.
Suppose Kelma goes and we miss out Koluamatangi and we sign him as a cover, it would make sense.

This thread tells me we are in the off season ( At least for Manly)
Gee, I hope Penrith do not win a 3rd premiership as it is just making the whole thing almost trivial

Pretty solid player in his time and maybe still is .
However bit hard to take sometimes with some of his on field and hardly desirable antics .
Surely not wanted or needed at Manly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8