Josh Massoud tweeted recruitment news?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope we swoop in the cover of darkness and land both of them. Elgey and a DCE backflip.

A few apologies to desert boot kid are in order from some posters.

Elegy was never going to come here when Manly could not guarantee that Toovey would be coach

People have to realise that we will struggle to sign new players to the club because we are run by people who have no idea how to run a football club.

If we sign Hodkinson and/or Sandow watch fans and sponsors desert the club next year

Kelly and Penn have to get off their arses and convince DCE to stay and then maybe we can continue with a rookie 5/8.

A few apologies to desert boot kid are in order from some posters.

Elegy was never going to come here when Manly could not guarantee that Toovey would be coach

People have to realise that we will struggle to sign new players to the club because we are run by people who have no idea how to run a football club.

If we sign Hodkinson and/or Sandow watch fans and sponsors desert the club next year

Kelly and Penn have to get off their arses and convince DCE to stay and then maybe we can continue with a rookie 5/8.

No apologies, he was also wrong, said Elgey would announce the GC signing yesterday yet nothing

DCE must be back flipped. We cant sign those awful players (Hodkinson and Sandow). Get Jack Bird in at 5/8 to partner DCE. Townsend and Myler are the only other decent options. We are in a bit of ****. No good props available either. Good planning. Getting rid of Quantum seems to have been a mistake. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

So we've now not signed a 3rd half in Elgey. Great.......

If we sign Sandow or Hodkinson then don't expect a premiership any time in the next few years.

Sandow went from Souffs to the Speels on a big contract and has been a flop. We let Hodkinson go so we could bring in DCE back in 2011. Sure the Scumdogs have played a couple of GF's and he was part of the winning NSW team last year, but I definitely wouldn't have him back. He's gone ok behind the Scumdogs monster pack but he's not the most creative half and has very suspect knees. And don't get me wrong but last year Qld were ripe for the picking. Even though they had DCE, I knew as soon as Cronk broke his arm early in game 1 that NSW would win the series. Realistically even Schitzel could have won for NSW last year. And that's saying something because he had become the Wiliame of the Blues, a curse.

Unfortunately this may be why the club wants to bring Des back. He has runs on the board and is probably more likely to attract better talent than Tooves who, while he has kept us at or near the top until now, many see as someone who took over an already winning team. He hasn't yet proved he can build a team, though I hope he gets the chance with us.

I will admit I don't see Gutho as a future 5/8. To me he's an outside back and will probably end up in the centres provided Tom Trbojevic is the fullback.

Last edited:
Newspaper journalists and sports managers are doing this on purpose. Both have ulterior motives. They also don't give a $%^& about club supporters.

I'm sure Josh has said oops or mea culpa'ed for his mistake on twitter and not just retweeted a whole bunch of new stories to cover his mistake, like I'm sure his followers have asked him about it.

#whyimnotontwitter

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6