[Resurrected] Josh Mansour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep and now you have named the 6 good ones from last 15 seasons you have justified my point.

But I will reeview the 90%, might be more like 98%.
Taumalolo, Taupau, Matai, galavao, puletua, vainakolo and there's plenty more where that come from I'm not gonna waste my time naming them all maybe if you were aware of your surroundings the sport is being dominated by Polynesians. From juniors to nrl level. Look at every nrl lineup and ask yourself how many islanders are in every 25 man squad you will find the majority are islander or Maori

Last edited:
Koroibete is useless without speed like Roberts. But in saying that speed is a great asset but I'd like to go after a no nonsense reliable winger like Feldt
I would like feldt too and he can kick goals. But I feel if you put feldt in a team like Newcastle for eg does his name go around like it does at the moment in a Cowboys team.. I don't think so. Solid but not a game changer koroibere has the skill to explode. I would like them both :)

I would like feldt too and he can kick goals. But I feel if you put feldt in a team like Newcastle for eg does his name go around like it does at the moment in a Cowboys team.. I don't think so. Solid but not a game changer koroibere has the skill to explode. I would like them both :)
Curtis Rona is another good reliable winger. Tbh I'm not a fan of really flashy wingers unless they are turbo of course. My ideal winger is a Bloke who can Catch a high ball almost every time, Always on the spot for the halves and being a 5/8 myself having a reliable winger is key for the majority of my plays. Look at JT he has the most reliable wingers in the comp.

Curtis Rona is another good reliable winger. Tbh I'm not a fan of really flashy wingers unless they are turbo of course. My ideal winger is a Bloke who can Catch a high ball almost every time, Always on the spot for the halves and being a 5/8 myself having a reliable winger is key for the majority of my plays. Look at JT he has the most reliable wingers in the comp.
I do rate rona as well there are plenty of good options out there. I suppose it's a matter of who's best for our team and how cheap they will come

Gutto more than held his own against Rona tonight ... tit for tat

well I thought he had a fair game .... in a winning side .... don't get me wrong though I do rate Rona ..... but I thought Gotho went ok

well I thought he had a fair game .... in a winning side .... don't get me wrong though I do rate Rona ..... but I thought Gotho went ok
Yes I agree Gutho had a great game his running meters and involvement was excellent he just need to be playing fullback not wing he is too good a player to be stuck on the wing hopefully one he can come back and play for us again

NO more beard!

CgWCodC.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7