Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he also doesn't have the luxury of 3 of the best players in the game over the last 5 years. He hasn't got a young forward as good as Haumole. And the big one for or the CROKER haters take a look at their hookers, Ray Stone and JMK.
I would’ve had JMK last year. You could see his improvement then. And look at him flying now with the Dolphins. He pulled apart the Sharks middle like it was a walk in the park.

Mate ... when Keppie, Paseka and Sipley were off .... and ... Conlon and Lawton were on ... we fell into a huge hole ....

Even at his worst he adds more impact than those 2 ... at best he goes well above them...
just on Lawton, the bye break will do him good, he's certainly not playing the way he was a few games ago.

Aloiai will come straight back in when he’s fit… I hope he spends his time off working on holding a f$&king football…. The constant drops are killing us.. he’s good for atleast 2, usually 3 drops a game

He is busted. I think his shoulder is cooked, but they are going to manage it with the view to having an operation at seasons end.

Zero Tackle has this bloke signed through until the end of 2025…surely not! To get rid of him we’d have to stump up a fair part of his 600k for the next two years. I’m not usually a fan of doing that, but maybe we have to. At the very least send him to Blacktown as he’s not NRL on current form. His first two contributions were to miss both Gutherson and Hopgood which both led to tries. Actually he technically didn’t miss Gutherson as he never made an attempt, despite being marker and Gutherson dummy half!!!!

He was half decent a couple of years ago but ever since he got spooked by a rainbow he’s been a liability on and off the field.

Zero Tackle has this bloke signed through until the end of 2025…surely not! To get rid of him we’d have to stump up a fair part of his 600k for the next two years. I’m not usually a fan of doing that, but maybe we have to. At the very least send him to Blacktown as he’s not NRL on current form. His first two contributions were to miss both Gutherson and Hopgood which both led to tries. Actually he technically didn’t miss Gutherson as he never made an attempt, despite being marker and Gutherson dummy half!!!!

He was half decent a couple of years ago but ever since he got spooked by a rainbow he’s been a liability on and off the field.
He's right up there in my estimations with Ben Condon, Kelma Tuilagi and Aaron Woods for us. Should be Blacktown mainstays.

Like to see him swapped out for another club, he is very slow with the ball and in defence his leg speed would nearly be the worst of the players in the squad.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2