Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it reeks of hindsight, but I would have thrown everything bar the kitchen sink to have kept AFB. Him and Manase used to take a lot of the workload off Turbo and DCE.
Losing AFB would have been ok if we used it as a chance to change the dynamic of our forward pack, i.e a mobile Welch and/or Nikora type of forward. But he did pretty much just up and leave out of nowhere, not allowing much time. Aloiai happened to want out at the same time and be managed by the same manager. Over time we had a few props with promise, but many haven't seemed to rise like we thought they would. ie. Keppie, Paseka, Saddler, Aloiai himself...

HONESTLY watching live last night got all these so calls expects saying Tom is washed.
So many none footballers Parker, Aloiai, Tuilagi he surround by garbage.
We need to get a broom through joint Parker, harper, tuilagi. Aloiai must go.
He a complete pretender.
I tend to think losing Foz and Walker we don't have as many points in us.
I am stunned at how poor a player Tuilagi is. He would not get a run at the Avalon Bulldogs I don’t think.

If this is the super human recruiting skills of Scott Fulton bringing Tuilagi and Josh Aloai to the club then we should be thrilled he has left.

Last edited:
I am stunned at how poor a player Tuilagi is. He would not get a run at the Avalon Bulldogs I don’t think.

If this is super human recruiting skills of Scott Fulton bringing Tuilagi and Josh Aloai to the club then we should be thrilled he has left.
Defensively he's really not up to it.

I'd even take a Blake Lawrie over Aloai at this stage. He seems to be able to bend the line more and is an absolute workhorse and tackling machine for a guy whose body shape suggests otherwise.

If this is super human recruiting skills of Scott Fulton bringing Tuilagi and Josh Aloai to the club then we should be thrilled he has left.
The reality around Fulton is there alot of crap amongst Olakau’atu, Koula.
We need to rip the band aid off.
Tuilagi is awful and bturbo should start

See, I'm not sure that any of our recruitment has been handled the way it should: ie, recruitment staff identifying a need (and we have plenty of needs), targeting a player to fill that need, then going all out to get him. Instead, it seems like it's all been done by player managers shuffling their clients in and out of different teams, with us filling roster spots for the hell of it and always ending up with the scraps. "You need a prop? How about this bloke? A half? I've got a guy who isn't getting any playing time in Melbourne…" Pretty sure there hasn't been more thought given to it than that.

The reality around Fulton is there alot of crap amongst Olakau’atu, Koula.
We need to rip the band aid off.
Tuilagi is awful and bturbo should start
The ripping the band aid off perspective ....

Since Fulton left
We have signed the Mother of all band aid solutions in Woods
Go figure ...

The ripping the band aid off perspective ....

Since Fulton left
We have signed the Mother of all band aid solutions in Woods
Go figure ...
Yeah aloiai crap, tuilagi rubbish, schuster jury is out, koula fast but zero awareness in defence, paseka floats in and out of games.
Scott Western sydney to me been failure bar olakau'atu who travelled as driver for manase.
It's not based on woods ....Toovs is here to look after pathways and its clear we are looking after northern beaches, nz and bush for new players.
Know you keen to defend Fulton name but let's be serious the players he has brought onboard lack any ticker at all and are soft. Choc watmough and matai would laugh at them Group of powderpuffs.

Yeah aloiai crap, tuilagi rubbish, schuster jury is out, koula fast but zero awareness in defence, paseka floats in and out of games.
Scott Western sydney to me been failure bar olakau'atu who travelled as driver for manase.
It's not based on woods ....Toovs is here to look after pathways and its clear we are looking after northern beaches, nz and bush for new players.
Know you keen to defend Fulton name but let's be serious the players he has brought onboard lack any ticker at all and are soft. Choc watmough and matai would laugh at them Group of powderpuffs.
What ever doubts you may have of the Fulton recruiting

The Post Fulton Woods signing is without a doubt a giant leap in the wrong direction

We will agree to disagree my feathered friend

What ever doubts you may have of the Fulton recruiting

The Post Fulton Woods signing is without a doubt a giant leap in the wrong direction

We will agree to disagree my feathered friend
He not here post this year so sorry that's an awful take. Fulton needs to take ownership of garbage he brought into place.

We need to STOP signing tiger players. Woods, Kapow, Suli, Aloia, Tuilagi and coming next year Talau.
Look at the dolphins where Wayne has built a team by recruiting experienced Storm players that know and understand a winning culture.

I know 1 thing
He certainly is no ball playing lock forward....
If he plays, should be a far more simple role, but even just as a player in general, consistently drops the ball and his mistakes against Brisbane were hard to digest and led directly to 16 points.....very costly and is becoming far too common.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4