Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He might be the best player but he does a good interview and talks a good game......

His interview this week was excellent.
His interview was bull**** and said everything about him ... look at me! look at me!!

And that ending where he talked of Schuster as his 'son'? That was the biggest indicator of all that he thinks that he owns those Islander boys. And he may well.

Factions are the death of clubs.

Another example of poor ownership

If the timeline stacks up his contract we renewed at the same stage we were without a CEO

Or given to?
Most likely right, it still makes me sick Fifita isn’t going to run on for us this year and Holemoley 1 or 2 big units , instead I can get exited watching Woods top up his super …or Josh put on his “ this isn’t my fault I dropped the ball face, it’s the hand of the dark lord, it’s not me” pathetic , like my spelling ..

Must be dropped next week.
Simply inexcusable if he’s in the 17 next week.
Keppie was dropped for far less of a $hit show. Siebold needs to send a message.

Aloiai was crap last night and I question why is he playing lock forward? His best position is front row! He should be playing for Blacktown based on his current form and earn his place again.

He is a guy who has a lot to say and has demonstrated over and over again his lack of tact and ignorance. It might be an idea for him to keep the gob shut and work on improving his game!

Jake and Sipley missing is probably the only thing keeping Aloia in first grade for now.
Purely on form Aloia is now 7th behind Jake (obviously) Paseka, Bull, Keppie and Sipley. And Woods.

Grapevine said there was a bit on an in house domestic issue going on. So keeping him wasn't an option. 🤫
Yeah, he wanted out, and there's never any point in keeping somebody who doesn't wasn't to be there. Still, I always thought we could build a winning pack around AFB and Jake. He'd be massive for us if he'd stayed.

At all codes of rugby and league from under 5’s to the wallabies tests, world cups to state of origin to nrl grand finals back to All levels of park Football I have barely ever heard or seen any player drop the ball four times in a game on a dry track.

You’d almost have to try and drop it to make that many mistakes with the ball.

HONESTLY watching live last night got all these so calls expects saying Tom is washed.
So many none footballers Parker, Aloiai, Tuilagi he surround by garbage.
We need to get a broom through joint Parker, harper, tuilagi. Aloiai must go.
He a complete pretender.
I tend to think losing Foz and Walker we don't have as many points in us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8