Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is not an ideology it is business
Business have ideologies as well my passionate Manly feathered friend

Business ideology is the foundation of business and organizational values. Before starting a company, mindfully developing a business ideology would greatly help in running it from inception to maturity. However, many founders do not consciously consider it, which later can cause issues among managers with different ideologies.

Happy Australia and Manly day ! :)

Manly Sea Eagles Pole Flag | SavvySupporter

I hope this dispute doesn't cause the same type of drama that the jersey gate did because players start boycotting competition games and undermining their club's chances then that will be enough for people to stop watching and then nobody will be making any money.

Just wonder if the players would be in some form of breach of their contracts if there was such a drastic action in the form of a strike . Just not sure what more is expected and what issues would be of such importance to justify again any serious disruption to the regular season . Especially after the 25 % pay deal . Can understand the interest and attention to post career matters and general welfare but when has or is expected for this to be primarily the responsibility of the head body to direct resources , time and money to Especially when the players or a good percentage can probably make their own arrangements or preparation for . Maybe for the N R L to suggest that some provision for after career matters can be financed and organized from some or a good portion of the 25 % increase . Still seems very quite on how much some of the elite or better paid players are going to receive or benefit from the 25 % increase , this should be attracting more attention then on some ambient claims or apparently in some cases demands by some representatives of the playing group .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4