Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think this year our so called doctors and training staff really screwed Walkers rehab big time.
In his comeback match he was in one tackle and re-injured his foot in the first tackle.
Our medical staff try to tell us mugs that it was a slightly different injury to the same foot, but not linked to the first injury.

Total BS. Walkers was completed rooted because of that.

Our medical and training staff will need to go back to school in the off season to bring Manly training methodology and rehag to be as good as other team in the NRL. Bring back Dank? :finger:

Our nrl players need to do more stretching and polatis to keep the muscles supple and ready to explode, without breaking off. Tommy, Are you listening??

Sprint training with 30 minute warmdowns for serious stretching.

Then maintain the strength and speed with faster recoveries due to more supple muscles bouncing to allow more speed

There is no reason why most of our backline should be able to do the splits. Chicken wings, pec tears and the other jujitsu moves will have less affect on Manly if the are all supple, strong, able to move fast, as well as put your shoulder in 4 big tackles.

No reason why Manly can't improve there fitness, ability to get up and up time and time again.
Guaranteed that most players will end up at least 10% faster.
Practice skills, deep backlines.

We can be so goo in 2021 if we show total commitment.

BOZO - U one of the trainers? What would level of expertise be used to make the players perform better?

IMO our medical staff and training staff headed by the proven Dr Gibbs and Donny Singe are leaders in their field .
10 years ago I was told by my GP to stop weight training and sprint training due to the CT results of my spine.
I was devastated at the news but being a never say die character I went and saw Dr Nathan Gibbs and he modified my training and build me up with physio sessions and I have been training 6 days a week ever since . Every morning I wake up to my chronic Arthritic joint lock down but with the warm up ,stretching and chore building Dr Gibbs personalised programme I am able to push my spine 100% to the max during my work outs .
I recommended other friends of mine that had no luck with other heath care professionals to Dr Gibbs and he fixed them as well . The proof is in the pudding as they say and I have seen it and felt it .
Walker was given the best recovery and preparation but even the best recovery and best preparations will not prevent injuries in awkward tackles
As for Tommy ...In the journal of sports medicine it is noted that recurring hamstring injuries are one of the most common and there is no conclusive evidence why some athletes continue to succumbed to them after proper rest and treatment .

Don't know if anyone else noticed this muppet interview after the GF win he kept on giving hand signal not certain if gang related or not and kept on grabbing his crotch while talking to a female like he had a really bad case of syphilis. I thought it was pretty disrespectful.

yeah he also did it a few times when he was waiting for the presso. A grade wanker if you ask me.

It’s all immaterial anyway... He won’t be coming to Manly and never was. 14 pages of wishful thinking and pointless speculation. Can’t wait till we can start debating the attributes of a player we actually sign.

Regardless if he is coming to play for our team or not it is disrespectful and immoral to behave like that, maybe just I'm to old fashion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4