Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here’s the thing with Walker. I have supported Manly for 5 decades. Across this time we have had a strict no dickhead policy. It has served us well, with a premiership every decade since the 70’s, unsurpassed by any team, and that came down to quality culture at the club. I was honestly horrified at the thought of Walker joining Manly (and AFB), but I also acknowledged we were just not attracting any quality players at the time. But it seems to me the experiment has failed dismally, and we need to get back to our culture.
You make out like Walker murdered someone!! Would you like Wighton at Manly? Every club has a dickhead or two. I’ve also followed Manly for 5 decades & in that time we have had dickheads as you call them & given them a chance to become better human beings.....Gary Winter, in
I actually think he is top shelf centre (not 5/8), just prone to too many off field problems and exacerbated by the run of injuries. I do hope he has a great 2021, he certainly owes us that.
When you say too many off field problems can you please elaborate? Yes the pain killer OD & door punch & alleged but cleared assault against his partner.... what are all these other off field incidents. He punched a door WOW should have been arrested, OD due to stupidity & the assault charge dropped!

You make out like Walker murdered someone!! Would you like Wighton at Manly? Every club has a dickhead or two. I’ve also followed Manly for 5 decades & in that time we have had dickheads as you call them & given them a chance to become better human beings.....Gary Winter, in

When you say too many off field problems can you please elaborate? Yes the pain killer OD & door punch & alleged but cleared assault against his partner.... what are all these other off field incidents. He punched a door WOW should have been arrested, OD due to stupidity & the assault charge dropped!
Brah calm

Mate I am calm.....just tired of the Walker bashing. I guess I’m no better with the Queen Gutho agenda. We all have our opinions & players we favour. All good!
I agree Walker is much better than how he gets bashed. Probably just fan frustration that he has now become a bit Tom-esque with injuries.

Can’t see where I made him up to be a murderer, but you just keep on living up to your name.
You used the word horrified.... to me sounds like he did something really bad hence my reference to murder as being something to be horrified about. But I guess punching a door is horrifying to you!
Must be great to be an angel......

I agree Walker is much better than how he gets bashed. Probably just fan frustration that he has now become a bit Tom-esque with injuries.

I think this year our so called doctors and training staff really screwed Walkers rehab big time.
In his comeback match he was in one tackle and re-injured his foot in the first tackle.
Our medical staff try to tell us mugs that it was a slightly different injury to the same foot, but not linked to the first injury.

Total BS. Walkers was completed rooted because of that.

Our medical and training staff will need to go back to school in the off season to bring Manly training methodology and rehag to be as good as other team in the NRL. Bring back Dank? :finger:

Our nrl players need to do more stretching and polatis to keep the muscles supple and ready to explode, without breaking off. Tommy, Are you listening??

Sprint training with 30 minute warmdowns for serious stretching.

Then maintain the strength and speed with faster recoveries due to more supple muscles bouncing to allow more speed

There is no reason why most of our backline should be able to do the splits. Chicken wings, pec tears and the other jujitsu moves will have less affect on Manly if the are all supple, strong, able to move fast, as well as put your shoulder in 4 big tackles.

No reason why Manly can't improve there fitness, ability to get up and up time and time again.
Guaranteed that most players will end up at least 10% faster.
Practice skills, deep backlines.

We can be so goo in 2021 if we show total commitment.

BOZO - U one of the trainers? What would level of expertise be used to make the players perform better?

There are a lot of Saints here on Silvertails. They've never taken drugs or punched anything in their life. The guys have all been faithful to their wives and behaved like model citizens while out on the p1ss. These standards they demand are the very same ones they themselves live by each and every day. No skeletons in any closets here mate.

Disclaimer... except for @Woodsie.... I imagine his closet is overflowing with six decades of bones and all manner of dead things. Shortish ones of course.

Last edited:
Stay positive mate .The fortune that is gifted with injuries is what it really all comes down to for every team especially including us. Who it seems has run over the Chinamen once and then reversed back over him , just to make sure we got him the 1st time and then run over him again before we hit another one !!! Just incredible the injuries to key personnel effectively 3 of our best 4 players in the whole squad
As has been said by myself and others if you took 75% of any teams 1st string spine out for as long as what we have been without Fainu ,Walker,and Turbo then any team would struggle.
Some teams have a little more depth i.e Rorters etc no doubt but how would the Scum go without Scam ,Munster and Papenhiezen for most of the season. As good as the Scum are and supposedly as good as Bellamy is I don't think they would be playing in a GF. Same with the Rorters and I think TBH Teddy has never been the same since when Milka Penalty ran over him ,he looks a little slower and not as aggressive in defence (still good but not quite the same IMHO) ,and you could also make that same argument with Keary ,he has been knocked out as much what Brad Parker has although in Keary's case most of it isn't self inflicted. So all we can hope for is 1st class conditioning from Donny and the team and some good karma with injuries to replace the bad karma we have had for the last few years but especially in 2020.
Lots of things to look forward to The Schu looked terrific in his 1st 65 mins, Walker back in the center's gives us strike ,maybe Saab to the wing or Id like Fustuoa , Suli to come back ,Funa will be better for the run and to be honest more than acquitted himself covering for FB in the last part of the year (a pity Des didnt give him ago earlier ) and maybe Hoppa with a proper off season will show us what he really has under the hood .With the forwards Tent finally realised he is one big mofo and just needs a few more angry pills and he will be skittling players like 10 pins. Still have Sippers ,Keppie,Saddler, coming thru and of course Gauc who is a great prospect ,Jestki I think looked better when he started in the 2nd row rather than at centre as well.
Throw in Davey and Foran for a little experience and smarts we are looking ok
So lots to look forward to ,just avoid running over the proverbial Chinamen and Go Manly
Sorry I forgot the elephant in the room that is the 9 ,obliviously we want Fainu ,but I'm hoping and I think Cust has enough smarts and the build and 10-15 meter speed to make that work untill Fainu gets back ,helped by Foran I guess ,who would be more than capable of that position between the ears so long as his body holds up. If he can learn to play a bit like Scam and mostly be 3rd man in he will last .
Great post - injuries and suspension to our spine cruelled us. Just the reality and even the Storm and Rorters would struggle to cover 3 of their spine gone virtually for the year. We still need Saab, a quality prop, hooker and a backrower and we are not far away .... as long as injuries just get one or two of the spine and not Schuster or Turbo! Young Albert wont be with us that seems pretty certain.

Wrote this in another thread mate, but the injuries may have given game time to some probably not ready yet, which means going forward that may work in our favour.

Just think, if you have Turbo, Hoppa, Shoe, Walks, Saab, Suli in that backline, Funa, Parks then become actual depth, which is quality depth. Depth in the halves, you'd have Cust, Foz, Frog after DCE and Shoe. Then we have quite a bit of depth in the forwards, but could probably do with one more marquee forward to replace AFB. We already have Marty, Jake, Siro, Paseka, Keppie, Gosi, Guaka, Davey (which is the full alotment), but I do feel another large additional is coming ;)
Yep Ryan spot on - another two forward additions of quality - prop and backrower. I can't help but think with Manly extending Fainu that they know something we dont. And dont forget young prop Fainu will be knocking on the door and you forgot Burbo! Only thing is that I am pretty sure as alluded to by others... Hoppa is gooorne!

Last edited:
Players who thrive under the Des "Siege Mentality" approach don't throw arrogant signals to opposing corwds or showboat like AFB, Walks or Gutho they just perform better to pee them off silently ala the Trbros. Sooner we get back to that approach and weed out the dickheads and gangstas the better!
Watmough thrived under Des

Great post - injuries and suspension to our spine cruelled us. Just the reality and even the Storm and Rorters would struggle to cover 3 of their spine gone virtually for the year. We still need Saab, a quality prop, hooker and a backrower and we are not far away .... as long as injuries just get one or two of the spine and not Schuster or Turbo! Young Albert wont be with us that seems pretty certain.
Do u have any mail on Hoppa S4500?
I hope he stays and gets an off season in and shows us some of the loyalty and support we have showed him and his family

There are a lot of Saints here on Silvertails. They've never taken drugs or punched anything in their life. The guys have all been faithful to their wives and behaved like model citizens while out on the p1ss. These standards they demand are the very same ones they themselves live by each and every day. No skeletons in any closets here mate.

Disclaimer... except for @Woodsie.... I imagine his closet is overflowing with six decades of bones and all manner of dead things. Shortish ones of course.

No mate ... I was playing football for Manly while you were sitting on the couch having sex alone .. and dreaming that you were important ..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2